October 2015

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Oct 1, 2015 at 10:33 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jamie Garrison DCO of the Lakeland region is a hatchett. Lakeland lost another great rep today

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only the beginning

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Busted!!!!!

There's been no mass district phone calls. You jackholes read like a book. Come in here every few weeks with the sky if falling prediction of layoffs, Merck KGB, etc.

Ever hear of crying wolf?

I'll explain it to you sometime jackholes.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How sad what this company has become. People posting lies to scare their colleagues, we used to be friends. Pitiful to lie about emails and "insider information" you don't have. Karma is a Bitch. Good luck if those calls come you lied about. Now shut your pie hole.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get the friend thing out of your vocabulary. I am in this for myself not you.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hasn't anyone noticed the pattern? We are due for another round of "sit by the phone" anytime now. The round I remember most is the day that the Sandy Hook massacre happened. This is all we do, wait for the layoff call and wait for our children to be murdered at school.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ohio region didn't hear anything this time. this past june, 4 pc reps were let go during "asymmetrical alignments" sounds like they didn't have to do too much for this round - good news. the 4 from ohio let go last round i believe had some expectation that it was coming.
    but the real question is: when do the mass cuts or conversion to contract take place?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The optimal field structure is now in place. Don't be distracted by rumors. There will be no more "sit by the phone days". We are in full growth mode. Concentrate on growing your business. 2016 is forecasted to be best growth year in over 10 years.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are continuing the contract initiative and all except oncology will be effected. We are going to aggressively push the conversion.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And after Keytruda gets trounced, it will be Oncology's turn. That's at the end of next year. For the rest of us, it will be a Merry Christmas. Merck likes to drop the axe at Christmas, being the money, errrr... I mean family-loving organization that it is.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are professional employees in the Oncology group not delislinging teacher college dropouts. Sorry but Keytruda is making mega bucks and well ahead of the competition.