OBU

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Jul 1, 2016 at 11:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

EXACTLY!!!! Could not have said it better myself! We all want to do well it's not like we are going to go out and make three calls and go home. However 7.5 PLUS 2 pharmacy calls is absolutely insane!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who will contract Zika in Miami at the launch? Scary...

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If y'all work an 8 hour day 8 doctor calls & 2 pharmacies is very doable! Put in a full day and you will SUCCEED! Good selling bra'

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol hilarious! Maybe if you have a metro territory or one with easy access brah! Not the rest of us

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It may be doable for some. Some of you can call on one large practice 10 minutes from your house and get your 7 or 8 calls in. Some of us have very rural territories where we drive 300 miles or more in a day and there are only 6 or 7 eye care professionals in the area, and some are not (and never will be) targets. To put a metric that all territories must conform to in order to get a bonus payout is crazy and wrong. It entices dishonesty. It encourages the first rep to make their one or two stops then kick off for the day. It forces the second rep to miss bonus or be untruthful. Both scenarios are unfavorable. It would be akin to requiring all territories to gain the same number of Rxs, regardless of the number of docs and the potental of those doc. I will say that most reps with rural territories leave home much earlier in the morning and get home later at night. They are in hotels instead of home with their families. So keep your 8 calls comments to yourself bro

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quality calls?

No.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

300 miles a day driving? So you are in your car 4-6 hours a day?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. Not every day but most days

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Y'all signed up for the job, right bro?!?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Me too.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Me too! Whomever drew the territories was a moron (yes I know it was a third party)

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Probably drawn up by Kathy if its moronic.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do your job or quit! You were screwing the pooch at your old company AND you're not going to do it here! LMAO!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not exactly. I know several of us were hired by a city. The lines were drawn later or changed. Some of us do not even have the city we were hired for. Not complaining. We are just saying there are a group of reps that got tiny territories and a group that got huge territories, and another group that got very rural territories with mostly one or two doc towns. Those with compact, little drive time territories can easily make more than 7.5 calls a day plus 2 pharmacy calls. Others, no.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You missed your calling. You are so funny. Should have been a comedian.

Not really.
    Grow up

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly! When I applied I applied for the state as it was posted but they wouldn't show a territory map in the IV...like many times in the past in Ophthalmology I had a LARGE territory thinking this would be as well. Now I have this dinky territory and some twat with no eye care is covering my old docs and doing a bad job of it at that.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will hit 12,000 BUSINESS miles on the company car by next week. Heading out the door now at 6:30am. Enjoy your coffee.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

500 miles behind you, but have taken a couple of weeks of vacation. #rural

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Launch surveys are out, tear them a new one on the weekend meeting!

Also thanks for the card on having it over the weekend, notice KK didn't sign it....