OBU

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Jul 1, 2016 at 11:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Troll alert!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Count me in!! Going for the gold!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same troll alert!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally inappropriate on weight & outfit comments. If you believe in karma, you just invited it to pay you a visit.

Wouldn't a better target of scrutiny and ridicule be the seemingly insecure women in their late 20s and 30s that are already getting botox, juvederm, etc. or the guys that look like they have been deadlifting a Buick? Or are they the very people that are making the judgmental comments on weight and attire to begin with?

I'm all for being healthy and staying in shape, but if your health is where you put your value and worth, one day it's going to let you down big time. I know people that did everything right with diet and exercise and yet still got THAT phone call from their doctor that changed everything.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen - - - cherish each day that God has blessed you. Agree on the karma as well. We seem to have a number of reps that must spend a majority of their day in the gym! When do they have time for work and family?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Taking care of your physical health is not a crime. Ever think many of us that do workout do it early or late in the day.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hotel was nice. Food was good. Breakouts were solid. Liked the soothing sounds that permeated through the hotel.
    See ya in Miami

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You obviously weren't at the meeting ass clown. Your definitely still a full turtle

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me understand correctly, it's not okay to make remarks about physical appearance if a person appears to be heavier, but its okay to slight someone who takes care of themselves and their appearance?
    Jelly much?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thats the liberal agenda.

Vote Trump!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope. Was just speculating if the people making fun of someone's outward appearance are the same ones that are at the opposite end of the spectrum and seem to be very into themselves and their looks. In other words, usually fat people don't make fun of other fat people.

Nothing wrong with wanting to look and feel good, but what's the root source behind it? It's not JUST because someone wants to be healthy. If being able to bench 500 lbs increased life expectancy, you would see more people doing it and doctors recommending it. If there wasn't a noticeable difference when people worked out, gyms would be empty.

While it's true that feeling good about yourself gives you more confidence and helps fight depression, there better be something at the soul level that has some staying power is all I'm saying because one day your body is going to fail you.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just notice how some of the guys that are big in the shoulders and arms have acne. This points to steroid use. We should test these guys for usage and help them off the steroids. Sorry but the truth is powerful in changing behavior.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We could talk about those ladies who forgot it was a business meeting and wore their pool party outfits every night. What made them think that was ok? My manager would have sent us home.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree about some of the ladies and their skimpy attire. We are there for business not to hook up!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KK looked great!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You forgot to mention that they have peanut-sized brains and c _ _ ks!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They dress that way for a business meeting. They dress that way in the field. They lower the standards for all of us. They belittle our profession.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Management needs to monitor some of our female reps clothing choices. If they dress in a cavalier fashion it brings down the profession.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Add it to the list if what Kathy monitors. She'll find a way to tie a metric to it I'm sure.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am so sick and tired of the updates with how many calls and who's leading in calls. IT'S QUALITY NOT QUANTITY THAT MAKES THE MOST IMPACT!!!