OBU

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Jul 1, 2016 at 11:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are getting paid, right? Man up, little wussies!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Apparently She has homes in both cities.

This is actually the SECOND weekend we have had a meeting, the second time away from our family, many of us are not getting home until Monday or very late Sunday but we have to be in the field Monday. At the NSM WE had to come in on Saturday and work all day Sunday for that stupid DSA campaign.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fuck off! I don't get paid enough for this shit. Yes I get paid but I did not sign up for weekends

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you serious? I haven't even looked at the schedule? After 5:30?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Those surveys after are anonymous right? Because I plan on tearing KK AND HQ a new one!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you jigglypuff?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, it's a weekend meeting. Question though. What are you doing RIGHT NOW on Wednesday at 253p EST? Nothing, like me, right? Same as yesterday? The past 3 days have been maybe an hour's worth of actual work (and that's if you actually took the home study seriously). It'll be okay. Step off that ledge and have some perspective.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm studying the PI AND memorizing key messages like a good little minion

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lmao, touchè

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You think this cheap as POS company will shell out for that? We are have weekend meetings.... Keep smoking

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With the hype to get this position, is anyone like me thinking that this was a big misake? I can't BELIEVE we are having a weekend meeting. My kids are more important to me than this. Who does this to people and their families?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you don't want to come to the meeting then don't go and spend time with your kids. Go for it and we will kick you out the door! Feed your kids with food stamps! If you do go, try bitching at the meeting. We will hear you and report you to HR and your manager! Bye sucker!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I completely agree! I knew it coming in, but I needed to gtfo of BL. This job although easy so far will and is beginning to become a nightmare. Now after the nsm this is the second time we have had to sacrifice a weekend. Really makes you feel valued as an employee doesn't it? Not to mention they could have done these meetings regionally, saved a ton of time and money and not made us work over the weekend!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes thats right Kathy. The only people you can keep and who will follow your absurd leadership are those who would be on food stamps if they didn't have this job. Shire has become the last stop before welfare. Meanwhile the rest of us will do very little for you while stealing a paycheck and looking for better, which won't be hard to find.

Can't wait to see you at the meeting, smile, maybe even shake your hand and then flip you the bird as you walk away.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But how would the micro-managing bitch keep her eye on things? Plus she needs the lift she gets from presenting to the whole salesforce (even if we are all laughing at her ridiculousness). It makes her feel important and her narcissism needs that.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

God I love this, love knowing in not the only one who thinks they made a huge fucking mistake by coming here and can't wait to leave!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fired Troll Alert

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You need some new material, and no I WORK HERE! See you in Phoenix

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I remember when Kathy was the fired troll from B&L. She had to sit quietly for 8 months until Perry could "make room" for her at Shire. Can't wait until she's the fired troll here next. Maybe HR and Legal will grow a pair and send her out to pasture?