OBU

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Jul 1, 2016 at 11:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks. The storm may not be able to take us out but our manager's breath certainly can. Be careful. It's the new silent killer.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How are those fake watches fuckers? Since we just got the order form. What bunch of liars!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

By the way who hired this woman? Unreal. She's making me crazy.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is dumbest shit I think I heard in my life, and no sales reps are writting this shit. Its some losers ass bitches who work in a restaurant or gas station, that know of KK. Just taken what they heard other people say and put into this thread. As opposite to their jobs like their being paid to do, they have their funky asses on this site talking shit about some chick they want be with and jealousy because she has more money than them.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You know invision of privacy and eavesdropping and recording people without their consent is illegal right? Punishable by law and could be considered a felony? Depending on how long you perverts being doing it. You all are so going to fried for this and you r to stupid to realize it. I can't wait.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The people who know about this and are refusing to come forward are just as guilty as the actual perpetrator s which makes you an compliance to a crime, so if were you I would start singing. I mean you have families right, I would hate to think that mommy or daddy are being carry away in handcuffs in front of them. For someone who doesn't give a fuck about you.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What your favorite color? Its going to be orange very soon. Lol

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You two truds and anyone else's who you have involved. Iam not playing with you. You have crossed the fucking line with this and you going to be held accountable. Their nothing you can do, the ball is already rolling just a matter of time. Hope you like jail.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go fuck your self, you intrusive pigs.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

most likely it's a company that Shire has paid to derail the thread.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After I have your stink asses throw in jail. Somebody else's personal life and or money is going to be the least of your worries. Fucking Losers

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who's the r***** ?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then after that you will have a real reason to have a problem with someone, you don't even know you stupid motherfuckers.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AB, AW, the infamous MBL the list keeps going. r*****s you mean. Did you really think you were going to get away with something this?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We don't work in a gas station or restaurant. Well, at least not full-time. Some refer to us as lot lizards .