OBU

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Jul 1, 2016 at 11:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am happy there is substantial research & study being done for this disease. I have a friend, blind from this. Blindness.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Would someone please explain to KK that a huge majority of eyedocs are not in on Friday afternoons. Please explain to her it is a far better siuatuon to have honest reps reporting correctly than to force us to lie or feel as if we need to lie. She needs to understand how important sales numbers are not how many calls are being made. She is young and inexperienced. A good time to learn. Learn how to do this right.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. I believe I was hired because of my years of experience, my sales excellence (top rankings and sales results), my work ethic and my integrity, not because I made a certain number of calls to check a box. I was hired to run a territory and be successful for myself but mostly for this company. I am DISGUSTED by upper management who will attempt to treat me like a child by requiring me to have a certain amount of calls on a certain day. I, like most of my fellow reps are here to make money, to be successful. We will male our calls and make meaningful calls. We will see more accounts on some days than others. We will spend more time in some offices than others. You hired us to do this, so let us. Please do not make the mistake of telling us our Friday call averages is low ever again. This is the worst form of over managing where unnecessary. I hope our zone directors and regional managers will have the insight and wisdom to stop this before it goes any further. I communicate this as strongly as I can.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can I get an AMEN!
    I was hired because I can get it done, I'm successful and I have relationships in a tough access territory.
    I am sick and tired of being watched, scrutinized, and treated like a PC rep fresh out in the field. We all know how to do our jobs, some days will be more busy than others. It's about the dialogue, the effectiveness of the rep, the relationship. NOT HOW MANY CALLS I MAKE AND WHAT CORPORATE LINE YOU WANT ME TO SPEW FORWARD! Offices are starting to get sick and tired of the DSA.
    People WILL start to look and leave if this is how we will continue to be treated. We are not robots and minions, we are tenured, proven reps LET US DO OUR JOBS!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KK is not young and this is the phony "brave culture" we're all "family" bs that makes me want to vomit.
    Calls on Friday Averages? My 3rd grader can do analysis better than this airhead...
    I sure hope her leg is better from her "fall" at Fenway!
    Hang on OBU, we will win despite her!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New DED Drug Name: Kobezie

Available only on Fridays

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love it! You assholes are finally waking up to what a complete incompetent Kobe is? This is nothing new and her rep for this is now three companies deep. She is way underqualified and is very insecure about it too.

Enjoy the ride folks, crash is coming up soon. Again!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From 8-5 not 10-2.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen you ungrateful little shits I run this show, I rescued most of you from flailing B+L. I'll do what I want when I want and you'll listen or your fired! Now get your calls in order for tomorrow and color coded calendars in so I can make sure your calls match up! Oh and btw you'll be working on Saturdays when this drug launches.

Sincerely,
    KK

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahaha classic

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PDUFA Day minus 14. Will anyone in OBU have a job starting on July 25?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny thing is, I wouldn't be surprised at all if she did post this. But, I know it's not her because she would have had her picture on it like all of her memos.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lmao!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL! Notice in the last memo the turtle was missing...hmmmm
    Funnier by the day....
    Ok, let's step up the calls today!
    TGIF!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go slow, go slow! Oh wait no make more calls especially on Friday!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its Friday and we have no product. Fake it! She only wants a number. But watch out, that lunatic will have a third party call offices to verify. She is a sneaky shit who trusts no one. But then again, she's so over her head, she's easy to fool. I love it!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#stopthehate!! The world is in trouble and the idiots keep posting crap about nothing! #strongshire!! #dallasstrong!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How dare you compare any of this to what is happening in this country over the last few days. KK is pimple on my ass but a big pain all the same. She needs the feedback because her methods are failing.

Stop suppressing people's feelings you brown-nosing douchebag.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#stopusing#onCP
    What are you a 17 year old girl?
    Is there really someone among us that believes your over repeated but never supported pro KK replies?