OBU ZD Gone

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Sep 10, 2016 at 3:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's the real deal about the OBU ZD, BB leaving or being let go?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

None of your damn business!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bi** B**ke?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My guess is let go

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a Zone Director which is a different BB. I'm willing to bet he had a "disagreement" over how to run his team with his VP of Sales KK. Now considering she's a psycho bitch, he probably was smarter than her and that was viewed as threatening.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who is new zd?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a play by Central Michigan to beat Oklahoma State!! Go Chips!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The refs blew the call!! Cowboys should be 2 - 0!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTH?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone with an ounce of brains, after interacting with her for more than a couple minutes, would realize she is one seriously damp individual and go looking for another job. Corporate automaton without an original thought, But perry likes her so that's it. Now go color code your calendar and show me how you're going to increase your call average on your top decile targets to grow your market share while delivering our core message with higher reach and frequency.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on! :confused:

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot off troll boy

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do you keep on about color coded calendars? If this was a KK thing why haven't we all seen it? It might be your ZD or RD.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a Kathy thing according to my RD..along with putting every doctor you're seeing that day on the calendar not just appts or lunches and the doc list we have to send our Rd before each ride along its ridiculous! Good to know that not everyone is doing this, gives me more reason why we shouldn't be doing it.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some people like the check the box mentality, I love the micromanagement. Feels like a corporate hug...

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So no real insight on the ZD departure?
    Went somewhere else or got the boot?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's 100% a KK thing. She implemented this at BL and in the NBU. If you haven't seen it thank you ZD or RD for not filtering this elementary tactic down to you.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We call shorts "shorts", why don't we call pants "longs"?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally agree. The NCAA should have professional refs just like the NFL. No longer Saturday refs! Travesty!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then it IS an ZD or RD thing. Your issue is with them, really because we have not been instructed to do it. If your manager doesn't know how to filter they shouldn't be managing.