OBU Goals?

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Feb 23, 2017 at 5:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok. I originally thought the goals were fair. As the quarter goes on I'm realizing my goal is impossible to attain. Is anyone else in this situation? I hope Perry and KK institute the old "bell curve" if we're all off.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you one of the reps they took behind the wood shed to spank at the POA?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm kicking it! Fair quotas, excellent leadership, great coverage. I love my job. Best experience ever here! And the benefits at Shire are great too. Not too much to be upset with except the administration in the White House

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

P.S.
    I love KK and PS. The best sales leaders ever! I love 2 day field rides. My manager walks on water. I love doing spreadsheets and trackers instead of going out on the weekends and I read the Shire Code of Conduct before bed every night. In FO trust. Amen

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FAKE NEWS

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just stop. We all know it happened. I couldn't think of a more demotivating stunt to do at a national sales meeting. It's kinda like when you start dating someone, and they're so awesome, and then a few months in, they go off on a waitress at a restaurant and show their true colors. And the hair stands up on the back of your neck and you think, uh oh, I was warned about this!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is SO funny and so true!! Those reps that were talked to have bad managed care in their territories and they can't help that......it just sucks......

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have bad managed care, top 4 plans in my territory don't cover xiidra but do cover restasis. I wasn't in that room. Just saying, yes managed care sucks but there had to be another reason.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You just stop it! No one was taken to the wood shed for a beating during the NSM! OMG, get a LIFE fired troll!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This year's OBU goals are achievable! I feel confident that a P Club is in my grasp!! Good Selling friends!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be a D most likely, less likely R.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO.....
    So true!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And not a CHANCE the cafe pharma cheerleaders are in the Y bucket. What, are there 5 people on track to hit goal from the Y group for the quarter? And these are the 90 reps that should be MOST important to the organization cause it's where all the volume is coming from!! Maybe the other 85 of us can get pulled in for our spanking at the next meeting. Cause it's obviously us, not the de-motivating $5 comp plan that's causing the problem.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is that what the super secret conf call is about?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So not everyone is invited to the Sales Opportunity call on Monday?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope I didn't get that invite

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe it's another "special meeting" like at the nsm?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like it was sent to all 3 OBU zones, it's for everyone

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

a United Med D win...... heard it here first...

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fake call! Hahahahahaha!!!