OBU-anyone quit yet?

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, May 26, 2016 at 8:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another CLASSIC retort. I'm going to try your strategy (you know what a strategy is right?) with my boss or even KK.

RD/KK: "We are a performance based company and right now you are not meeting my standards because you are not coloring your calendar correctly"

Me: "Yawn" "Boring" "You're a troll"

It must work right? Especially if you are so effective with it? Did KK teach you that? She never answers the questions or addresses the issues either.

(I love going toe to toe with nitwits)

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear Fired Troll: Time for your schizo drug. We can tell you been missing your meds. Maybe your mommy can set up a colored calendar for your med adherence program! Try to get well!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look moron, enough of the comedy routine. Bottom line is your girl KK is a horrible person and probably the most inept leader ever in Pharma. She is where she is because of one person, PS, and he is so insecure he fired every one of his VPs. Probably because they are clearly smarter than he is, I mean you ever see him present? There's not much there, ha hear me? His little charade of an interview process showed how unqualified KK is and yet he still railroaded her through by getting his VP of HR and co-conspirator to sign off. They are all douche bags much like you (who are probably one of them trying to distort facts)

So talk all your shit about trolls, taking meds, etc. But, fact is these people have screwed up a great company and the shit they pull is wrong, unethical and ILLEGAL!

So fuck you and fuck them. I'm doing just fine. I just choose to exercise my right to tell the truth about these losers. None of which you have ever replied with a legitimate argument back.

Now piss off sycophant

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My question to you is why are you wasting your time bashing KK? Everyone has heard the truths or rumors depending on which camp you're in. We get it, you made your point. What did KK do to you that would make you post here everyday?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally agree - - - I like KK. Best way to stop the basher troll is just ignore his posts. Have a good Memorial Day - - -- honor our Veterans!!!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When will you realize its way more than one person here fed up with the whole culture? Please stop insulting us.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We all know it's more than one but we have some habitual posters. Again, what did she do to you that would make you post about KK on a consistent basis.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you have to ask, you are part of the problem.

She is a first ballot hall of fame lying sack of shit for starters.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Today and everyday we need to honor our fallen soldiers. Freedom is not without a tremendous and sorrowful cost. Prayer is required.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know a lot of lying sacks of shit but I'm not devoted to posting weekly on how bad she sucks.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To the trolls on KK,

We all get it. You think she's flawed. Newsflash - we're all flawed and we've all made bad decisions. Those that are still here can only hope that whatever mistakes she has made, she's learned from them. EITHER WAY, it's pointless to keep going on and on about her. Take the advice from Tim McGraw in his latest hit "Humble and Kind"

"Don't hold a grudge or a chip and here's why...bitterness keeps you from flying. Always stay humble and kind."

Or you can keep being bitter and let it affect your health and other relationships and die a crusty old man/woman that your kids and grandkids couldn't stand to be around. Your choice.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TIP OF THE DAY: WHEN WORKING WITH PEOPLE ALWAYS TRY TO ACHIEVE A 5:1 RATION OF PRAISE VERSUS CRITICISM.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck "humble and kind" people left at Shire. Take it from me, you're going to need it!

Seacrest OUT!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The humble, kind, and talented folks at Shire will be just fine! We still need to get rid of one or two malcontents but that will occur shortly. We have a great management team, sales forces, and corporate culture. Everyone I talk to you at the sales meetings are PROUD SHIRE! Negativity is for loser trolls!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Impressive with the bold font, it really emphasizes your integrity

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Proud to be Shire!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've been at Shire ~ 4 months and I like it here! I like my paycheck and the boss is great! I am too Shire Proud!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are so happy...Then why are you on cafe pharma?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I posted to let other potential employees know that Shire is a great place to work! Folks should dismiss the comments of the lone wolf troll who was fired from Shire for falsifying his expense reports. Have a great selling day!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To the Negative Troll: You can't climb upward by thinking downward thoughts. Hope this helps get y'all back on your feet..