OBU-anyone quit yet?

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, May 26, 2016 at 8:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any spots already open??

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am really IMPRESSED by Dempsey! OBU has a BRIGHT FUTURE!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Baha. Good one.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Break is over - - - get back to mopping the bathrooms and then start flipping the burgers at Mickey Ds!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just curious. Even though you don't have a product does Kathy have you color coding caldndars and harping on call frequency?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since I get a nice paycheck from Shire, I will do what my boss wants me to do. It's very simple. When your boss at the hamburger hut wants you to swab the toilets, I bet you hop right to it. Get a life Loser!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There's a name for people like you:
    syc·o·phant
    ˈsikəˌfant,ˈsikəfənt/
    noun
    1. a person who acts obsequiously toward someone important in order to gain advantage.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard Kathy wants to run a contest for whoever has the nicest color coded calendars and the highest frequency on their KOL customers. Even though we have nothing to say, it doesn't mean we can't be productive. Plus, it burns her craw to know that people are getting paid so she will work you like Filipino in a sweatshop.

You go girl! Girl power!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hilarious and so true of the entire management under kk. All of those managers underneath her at bausch who hated her are now sucking her ass at shire for advancement-cheap souls....

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice job in trying to expand your vocabulary beyond vulgar words! There may be hope for you troll! nah!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly. There are people who I have personally spoken with about Kathy and they all cried about how horrible she is and that she took this company backwards. Some actually left B&L to get away from her. But now, all of a sudden, they're looking to get their bread buttered. That shows you how much integrity is lacking here. Anyone worth aspiring to be like left Shire at least a year ago.

Good luck OBU sales leaders. You lay down with trash, you smell like it and eventually become it!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone internal and truly in the know knows that Dempsey gets a ton of credit he doesn't deserve in OBU. That's the nature of the business and he set himself up nicely. KK has been in OBU for a short period and she is constantly put down. She could very well do a good job at OBU. But she will probably not receive the credit she deserves. OBU could bomb. Dempsey will still be a "star" Perry will be Perry but KK will get the brunt of it. Hardly seems fair

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This Troll posts multiple times per day!! What a shame his life is so sad.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Her life.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh pulease, is this a joke post?. Kk is a twit without an original thought in that self absorbed head of hers. Plus, shes perfectly capable of taking credit for things. Just listen to her talk about herself.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So ate these people trolls because they post accurate criticism and you're not happy about it or do you disagree? Because, truth is you have yet to deny anything or prove otherwise. Simply calling someone a troll in defense is a bit juvenile, don't ya think?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh please-you are clearly in the dark, a total feminist (like any female voting for hillary-because shes a complete piece of shit, but a female), and/or have your head up kk's ass. Fleming is to perry is to kk is to so on and so on....all of the former bausch management. dempsey is a whole other side, and i heard he couldnt stand it when word was she was coming to shire.......

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wow, talk about Cafe pharma balls. Everybody gets on here and bashes Perry, KK, etc, yet you don't have the balls to say it to their face OR you have left the company and can't let go. Get a life folks, time to move on.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And why do you even care? Oh, is it because it's starting to actually get to you, Kathy?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boring ..... zzzzzzzzzzz