Now HERE is a winning lawsuit against Synthes

Discussion in 'Synthes' started by Anonymous, Apr 8, 2008 at 4:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guys,

I know it goes without saying......All I know is, once I finish ex-fixing an open tib-fib, using a LISS system or even doing a DHS....I like to beat off.

Usually I think of a cute nurse or chubby C-Arm gal when I do. Osteosynthesfragen!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NOT a "load of crap" a rep in Shreveport was putting acres into the drop ceiling of SPD for yr's and charging for them as lost implants. It was until the hospital plumbing system failed and the ceiling caved in that he was found out - they kept him for another ten yr's before firing him for mgmt relations issues. Ask around.... They are truly scumbags.... Resting on the AO to secure theism"integrity" - synthes are huge offenders of thievery.... And corporate turns a blind eye.... I am a clinician, not a rep.... Check it out

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please, give up the Koolaid - u r a great trauma company, sure, good products - but mgmt is slimy as a slug - good luck w the merger -waaaaaaaahhhhhhh

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you! As a Howmedica old-timern-'Synthes superiority complex is tiresome at best. Me too me too me too me too- their PM's and PDE's are 22 - they don't even know who Kuntscher is.... PATHETIC

Oh, and neither do the trainers.... Another joke in that co.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will make sure to let all my fellow orthopedic nurses and X-ray techs see this post - classy

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All of you are idots, I would ask you "you know that don't you?", but you're all too stupid to realize that you don't have what it takes.

For the record, bottom line, if you're caught in any wrong doing at Synthes or any issues related to integrity, you're fired including management.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think your "information" has turned into Urban Legend. The exact case you have described was from two DePuy Acromed reps in the Orange County, CA area. The story was published in the news and here is a link to the story: http://recon.orthopedicnetworknews.com/archives/onn151s2.pdf

My guess is you are a competitor who is bitter about getting beat. I am not a Synthes rep, but I do compete against them and have a respect for their company. Love it when I kick their ass (and it does happen frequently in my area), but they have a much larger trauma portfolio and marketshare, and have trained most of the surgeons on their products while in residency. They are a tough group to beat, but it is oh so satisfying when it happens.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is Rick Gennett. Were leaders in integrity and leadership. If you work for synthes and your on this board I'll find you and fire you on the spot. Answer your pager you slug!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought Stryker was liable for having a new competitive hire disclosing a former employers confidential product and sales information. The attorney should get on this.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But, perhaps not in grammar. I doubt your authenticity. Or perhaps this was a joke?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a nationwide problem. Sales reps get slapped on the wrist and go about business as usual.