Now HERE is a winning lawsuit against Synthes

Discussion in 'Synthes' started by Anonymous, Apr 8, 2008 at 4:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Don't you feel a moral obligation to present this fraud and theft to the proper authorities? Please establish an anon email and I will contact you. If you are hesitant and would prefer an alternative means of communication please post accordingly. My people and I will support you 100%."

Cafepharma is sensoring my replies to you. We will have to find another way to communicate.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sounds like someone has paranoia

wow

what a weird thread get a life or go after a small company Synthes will slay you

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cafepharma is not sensoring your replies to me. Cafepharma has the right to review any posts on its website. Cafepharma has the right to prevent the publication of any post it finds offensive and or threatening. Your posts are perfectly legitimate and warrent publication.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

paranoid freak

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My family and I have suffered 2 years of threats, intimidation, slander, libel, threatening legal letter, character and career assasination by Synthes, Gennett, and others. Now you threaten that Synthes will "slay" me.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Larrry Charles. Your family suffers because you are a joke and a mockery. One day your girls and wife will wake up and leave you. You couldnt hack it as a rep and turned on the people you called friends. Now you are looking for the big pay off because you couldnt make it as a rep. You are a failure and two faced pig.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow Rick, you do troll these boards! Tell me, did they really fire you? Your legacy is being archived on cafepharma for the world to read. Hope you likeit.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wasn't rick. Ready to move on with life?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cowards.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

email to wilkert01@yahoo.com

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Believe what you want and who you want. The facts are that Charles was the victim of a Synthes style coup d' e'tat nearly 2 years ago with Dunlap, Lesczynski, Coburn, Gennett, and Meister leading the charge. The final trigger was pulled by Gennett in the lobby of the Marriott Hotel at the Philadelphia Airport with Meister and Gerry cheering him on. Six months later, Lesczynski, Coburn and Gennett were doing the perp walk in Daytona Beach all the while blaming Charles for their transgressions. A fraud was committed and cover up was the order. We'll blame Charles and distroy his character and credibility. The plan failed miserably and Gennett had to resort to plan B. Blame was shifted to true offender and SG and Synthes paid a tremendous price. $50K and a 19% discount to "make things right". SG and Lesczynski lost their jobs. A team of lawyers was sent to Central Florida and the lies continued. Alas, the truth came forth when DL was fired and told all to the DA.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After all these years the "beat goes on" with these degenerates. It says a lot about the corruption within Synthes that they manage to continue to wreak havoc on peoples lives and still keep their jobs. What was once a fine company is now a "cesspool" because these people are allowed to keep their jobs. What a shame for all their victims.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Also in Central Florida on the Spine side, many many problems!!! When will they finally get rid of that cheap shit nasty whore with an eating disorder? Classless trailer park manager! You can take the trash out of the trailer, but you can't take the trailer out of that skank!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let us not forget CMF in CFL. Prior to Reiman's hasty departure to Stryker, Mike Dunlap stated that Reiman was under the microscope at ORMC for excessive over stocking of inventory to the tune of $50K.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Based on that which Dunlap stated, could one conclude that Reiman possibly left Synthes in advance of possible repercussions for possibly gouging at ORMC. Hard to believe that anyone would have left one of the most lucrative device positions in the country to work CMF for a lagging competitor.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dunlap must be off his meds again. His anxiety disorder is a sight to behold. The only thing that would clean this whole situation would be to fire all involved and have Larsen go over and clean it up.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whoever told you $50,000 must have meant that he was mis-billing and overstocking by that amount every month - This is the absolute truth!! This guy left and took all of his $5,000,000 with him. Murray and Sullivan didn't see it coming (bullshit) - and they found out the hard way - while Ron M. took the blame for not knowing what this jackass was doing to his customers.
    Reiman wins - Mercier loses - Synthes survives......................again!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reimann: That arrogant douchebag had the nerve to refer to himself as "the doctor" to his colleagues and customers all the while filling his doctor bag full of hospital owned product every time he made a hospital call. He will go down as one of the biggest thieves in Synthes history. A $5 million cmf territory with no trauma center? Please! Synthes "see no evil" management conveniently looking the other way...as usual. Oh well, Stryker's problem now.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ORMC was pleased to see Dr. Reiman leave. Only to be disappointed days later when he arrived to change out all Synthes CMF trays and replace with Stryker.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is amazing how surgical device reps, who are typically white males, can rob hospitals blind and rarely suffer any legal consequence. When a black male steals some food to feed his children he is running the risk of spending years in prison.