Novartis Vaccines and Diagnostics - Region North America re-org

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Jan 4, 2012 at 4:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My point exactly. Did I miss something? Idiot to you too.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Except for the ones Vas saved we are all GSKs problems now.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Irrelevancy sets in.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not those of use waiting on the CSL deal closure.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The soon to be former NVD Flu business is one FDA inspection away from the trash heep. It is a low margin commodity business run on a shoestring, ran by low talent people, on the always teetering on the edge. The rediculous fake Pandemic of 2009 is the one of the only reasons that it is here today. The other is that Novartis was willing to spend 100's of $M's on a losing bet in NC. As soon as the deal closes the unsustainable spend there is over. And, as soon as another event like the one in 2005 that, except for the deep pockets of an provably over-valued Biotech company could bankroll, the high risk low return model of former NVD flu, then CSL, will end.

Bottom line: Former Chiron Flu, now NVD Flu, wouldn't now be in existence except for one off events that saved them. If you think that CSL will / can do the same, you are in the right place.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolute truth. Thank you.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only rational thing for CSL to is treat it like the classic "cash cow". Since all the risk is forward / in the future and all cash short / in the present they will squeeze every cent that they canout of it and as soon as anything pops up that would require significant spend they will cash in the peices on their manopoly board. If you think that it is "shoe string" now boy just wait. Before NVD brought the office from Philly to Boston it was basically a seedy office over a bar with 6 shyster ex-used car salesmen selling wholesale vaccines produced by a marginally legal production facility through a marginally legal supply chain to the the real bottom feeders of the market in the U.S. It will go back to that. The current management and marketing structure is simply make work for overpriced corp parasites. The laughably expensive US Supply Chain and Customer service is a farce. And, everything about anything in NC translates into RISK.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Wow, right upper cut the chin. And NVD Flu is teetering, teetering, going down. Boom. down for the count".

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have to agree, but I do have 1 bone to pick ... wasn't the NVD HQs in Cambridge in a building over a bar as well?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are trying to suggest that there is a similarity between commercial flu operations when it was in Philly and when it was in Cambridge you would be correct. Except as far as productivity ($s produced / $s cost) Philly was much more productive. But that has always been the case with anything VN has led.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

does not make a difference...now that the new head quarters is in London say goodbye to East hanover. They will keep King of Prussia...

up Next is cambridge?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But VN is ridin' high, above it all. Never produced a thing but but costs and never an ounce of accountability.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rumor going around how none of you could find a job, until you started dumping Novartis vaccines from your resumes and started to replace it with GSK. If you started with Novartis Vaccines in 2009, puff - gone! Now those resumes are stating having started at GSK in 2009. Now these fakes and phonies are getting interviews and job offers. I know who you are and I have seen this on your resumes. Wanted to let you know that a message went out at my company to hiring managers to watch out for this .. if you wiped off NVD on your resumes, you will be asked. People notice when GSK has never had a sizable presence in Cambridge, yet so many people claim to have been longtime GSK employees in this area. At the company I work for, you will be called out for this.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you are from one company out of dozens in the area. I think that we take our chances, which might be embarrassing if we bump into an idiot at a company like yours. We get a job somewhere else and in 2 this place has disappeared down the shithole.

Other options and time lets me say, who gives a fuk about what you think?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is pretty sad when they have to lie on a resume to garner enough respect to get a job. One of the clinical trial managers did this recently and was called out on it last month and it killed her chances of getting a job. Not sure if it is the same company, but this has happened already of at least one instance.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The fact that it happened to someone from former NVD Development explains it. It's ironic that, that is the place that you are mostly likely to have to lie in order to get another job and the most likely to be called out due to its reputation in the industry. VN strikes again!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And what is really interesting is something that only real insiders know. VN protected the 2nd staff he needed to control NVD Development with when he left NVD Commercial Ops for NVD Development with him to Novartis Development. So this cabal of yes people have followed him leaving the wreckage behind. So, this person wouldn't need to be looking if they were a part of this group.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thier talents just weren't obvious to you.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi everyone,

It has been very quiet on here of late and I was wondering if it was for the same reason I have not posted lately???

I still have not received any of my CP coffee mugs. I have followed this string religiously since day 1 and have been a regular contributor. I really don't find it fair that others have received their mugs while I am still waiting.

Should I (and others who may still be waiting) just post our coordinates on the site so that this oversight can be remidied?