Novartis - Training

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, Aug 1, 2016 at 10:43 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

+2

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So...let's see...I lift up the rock and...a whole swarm of roaches go scurrying about.

All you pathetic entitled maggots have put since my last comment are more whining and complaining. More of the same shit that you put out and take in again and again.

Its pathetically sad and unsurprising at the same time that many of the alibis mentioned all point back to the role of the rep out in the field...the point of contact between HCPs and us. Perhaps if you all stop this pile of useless complaining, actually put in some hard work- you know, the job the company is actually paying you to do, things for Entresto might actually be so much better. Goes without saying, better for all of us too. Or like I said, just STFU & GTHO.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get over yourself.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a bit naive to allow the posters on an anonymous message board to get you so upset that you feel the need to call them maggots. Who are you? Who do you think these posters are? For all you know they could be from a PR firm hired by the competition to sway an opinion and cause change.
    Anyway, it sounds like Novartis made a terrible decision to hire this batch of contractors at a cheap rate and expect them to move the needle. If I was a contractor on this job I'd view the role as one that provides little incentive to succeed and probably put in minimal effort.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

""If I was a contractor on this job I'd view the role as one that provides little incentive to succeed and probably put in minimal effort.""

This is exactly why contract is not a very good idea.

I think that after all the high salaries have been run out of big pharma, direct hires will be paid similar to the way contract reps are today.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are probably right about salaries everywhere being downgraded like a race to the bottom. Look at all the companies who insulted their reps by calling them "Customer Service Reps" instead of sales reps. And that after years and years of hammering home that this is not a customer service job, this is a sales job.

So yeah, they can dumb down these jobs, pay a low salary, and let's see how it will affect sales.