Novartis - Training

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, Aug 1, 2016 at 10:43 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There needs to be a class action lawsuit for the abuse done to us. media involvement too.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would second that class action suit! How are we going to memorize all the questions and answers? This is the worst training. I would like a job in the training department so I can sit on my a** and do nothing .

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder how many people have already backed out of this contract? The training expectations are beyond unrealistic. They expect us to learn medical school level material in 3 shorts weeks in addition to compliance courses and other BS training fluff. There will be a whole bunch of people walking around in a haze down in Orlando.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4 people in my district have all ready given their notice.
    And not to add salt to the wound. ..but this contract was originally with Inventiv. . Their contact is ending in a few days.... but they started their reps at $70k. We were sold for cheap. .. do your job, but keep looking.

Good luck everyone!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did they have jobs or did they just leave?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It keeps getting better ! How long was Inventiv's contract? Everyone should be looking.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was on the Inventiv contract and we did the training in two weeks so stop whining. Just learn. It is a fun drug to sell but I will tell you the goals are horrible and you will never make bonus. Just go out and make your 8 calls a day and call it a day. If you need to find other work then do so. You have a job without an interview so be happy. We got let go with less than two week notice and have no job and no paycheck ! So be great full you have a job.!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Complete BS

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

inventiv rep, the majority of us were previously on an AZ contract that was slated to last through 2016. In a 15 minute conference call we were told that the contract was ending early and we were all out of a job with no severance etc. while we feel for anyone in your position there's no need to be snarky bc we were recently in yours and likely will be again if this is as bad as everyone says....

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This doesn't even make any sense. What does this have to do with anything? Stop trolling and go back to inventiv.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You shouldn't have a job if you don't know how to spell grateful you idiot.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All 4 reps in my district left for other jobs. They were all grateful to have the PSS position. .. but every contract /pharma/ diagnostic job are all paying more $$ for a base salary with an opportunity for more commission.

PSS needs to up their game as I think there will be a lot of turn over on this contract.

Be happy you have a job, but keep looking if it's a better opportunity for you and your family.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100% correct

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know of a two reps on this contract planning to leave due to the low 50K~ish salary and the outrageous level of work involved. The salary is what they paid reps in the 1990s and below a living wage in a major US city. The level of work we are doing is worth at least double the salary.

Novartis made a huge mistake hiring low paid contact reps for Entresto!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You might be able to find an attorney who specializes in suing pharma companies to take the case. They might be able to get them on the huge compensation inequities between the contract reps and Novartis reps. There may also be other examples in addition to this one they can get them on. Of course in this type of case the attorney makes a bundle from the pharma companies and you get almost nothing. But it could make these companies think twice before pulling this shit in the future.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest