Novartis investigation

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Sep 28, 2016 at 10:09 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What specific questions are they asking internally

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No singing for BPO?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about they start with HR? When a white woman calls HR to get a solution from a black woman (counter parts) to stop the black woman from physically assualting? No solution or resolution from HR. Abuse! Physical assault & unwanted touching in field from a counterpart. It was white woman's problem to solve. Thanks HR who was from Canada.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NVS went down a rabbit hole allowing docs, reps, mgmt etc to be dragged in/down
    Who gives them this insane advise? They may never recover

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you "sing" you will be fired. These are internal people who are here to protect the company. They are here to find and get rid of anyone who could be a liability. There is an entire thread on this site about the BPO.

As someone who has gone through it and survived SAY NOTHING AND DENY EVERYTHING. Even if they have "proof" deny, deny, deny. If they ask you if your manager told you to fake calls, do bogus dinners, etc and you did, EVEN IF YOU WERE FOLLOWING ORDERS, you will be fired for complying and not reporting. If you want to take the company down go to someone externally.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is not an internal investigation. It is an outside investigator calling pastrepstetingto get information regarding some lawsuit.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best information on this blog. Listen to this person.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Untrue don't lie !!! Yes your job may be at risk by telling the truth but if you LIE to protect you or your manager(s) & you're ever under oath & you have to tell the truth under penalty of perjury You will look like an uncredible ass & will ruin your personal reputation forever !!! & you have no clue how that would or could come back to haunt you down the road not to mention tarnish you in any other legal capacity. A crap job is not worth it.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There was no mention from the original post about being under oath. Of course dont lie under oath but be careful what you say to the BPO and HR. If anyone reads this blog there is 1 takeaway. The BPO is NOT out to help you at all. Do not call them. They try to act like they are to help the employee. This is not true.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Read the post, I never said to lie and I never said anything about court, being under oath, etc. I said not to admit anything to an INTERNAL investigation/BPO. BIG difference.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

& I Quote

"SAY NOTHING AND DENY EVERYTHING. Even if they have "proof" deny, deny, deny. If they ask you if your manager told you to fake calls, do bogus dinners, etc and you did, EVEN IF YOU WERE FOLLOWING ORDERS, you will be fired for complying and not reporting"

DENY = LIE

So you give a statement to internal investigators/BPO & when the shit hits the fan & you actually have to testify under oath , they'll whip out your statement & you'll look like a lying weasel.
    You may not care now but that will come back to haunt you since you'll have lost all credibility.

Maybe in 10 years you are involved in something completely unrelated & they dig up the trial transcripts that proved you were a lying scammer to completely discredit you. All for a job you'll most likely lose within a year anyway.

The best course is tell the truth even if you were directed, even if they fire you.
    Probably unlikely but if they did wear it as a badge of honor.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

answered phone call from investigator, then phone call from us attorney, then was served papers to be disposed by the us attorney and novartis attorneys, the novartis attorneys will pull out every book and every training you every did and try to make you look like you paid the doctors out of your own checkbook. So be prepared to be treated like a criminal by the novartis attorneys if you testify.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just ask for the whistleblower deal by turning state's evidence.

Southern District of New York
    Victim & Witness Services
    1-866-874-8900

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What division are you with?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sparkling Soda Division

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Matlock, what I was questioned about had nothing to do with legal, was nothing I or the company could ever be taken to court over, etc. so calm the fuck down. The investigators weren't DOJ or external, they were Novartis henchmen looking for dirt where there was none about petty administrative stuff. There were no transcripts, no recordings, no oaths. They can't record anything without your consent (it's illegal) and they can't take a statement that could be potentially used against you in a legal proceeding without notifying you. If they did that would never hold up in a court of law. Maybe layoff the Law and Order.

I stand by my original statement- to admit nothing to the BPO because they are not going to help you, they will throw you under the bus ("look what we did DOJ, we fired X, Y, and Z rep to handle the situation") meanwhile ABLs and RDs keep there jobs and continue telling reps to do sketchy programs and make the KPIs look good for investors. The BPO is actually trying to dig up and throw dirt on reps to take the heat off upper management.

If you're being questioned by EXTERNAL INVESTIGATORS (i.e.: DOJ) then I advise calling a lawyer because it's called the Fifth Amendment, you don't have to incriminate yourself.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is an obvious disconnect between what's expected of us as sales representatives and leadership. The last national meeting was uber focused on compliance. The last day during district breakouts my manager said to our group, "hey we all had compliance crammed down our throats all week, but you're all seasoned reps and know that what you're taught here and what we actually do in the field are two different things. Do what it takes to sell business."

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone needs to ask the point of having the same attendees over & over & over & over to
    hear the same stale marketing message ( other than internal ROI of the paid shills )

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True. Novartis will do whatever it takes to shift blame. This company is in such hot water. Despite the massive fines and Corporate Integrity Agreement they continue to act illegally and encourage reps to act unethically. They will throw you under the bus and use everything against you to protect themselves. Safe every email, voicemail, text, etc and document all wrong doing by your ABL, RD, etc. I hope you called an attorney.