Novartis ... How bad is it?

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Sep 1, 2016 at 9:09 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's like getting an STD during spring break. Seems like the best decision at the time and then after, you have to live with years of pain and agony. And better yet, other companies do not want anything to do with you once you're infected.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Excellent summation

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

novartis is terrible. I would only take it if you had no other offers and need a job. I have worked for abbvie, AZ, and gileAd. I didn't think anything would be worse than AZ but Novartis is. They are the worst big brother, micro-managing company ever. I regret ever coming to this company. I strongly recommend against it unless you are about to be homeless and need the paycheck. I worked in a "specialty" division

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I may prefer homelessness

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What he said
    Total cesspool here

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you need a job take it if you don't then stay away ... Read the entresto expansion thread ... It's just as pathetic !

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love it here

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

B-A-D

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have never heard of those looking back fondly on e organization

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unless you are displaced and need to get an income, don't come here. I just left because of the management here. It is so primary care of the '90's. (matrix, share of voice, trackers upon trackers) It really is ridiculous. Look big pharma is big pharma so every organization has their crap and it comes down to your direct manager. My advice would be to keep looking right now. Entresto is sucking big time, Cosentyx is starting to get its lunch eaten by Taltz and who the heck know what is going on with Gilenya (cant spell). Those are the big products holding up the company right now. SO........keep looking. Sorry

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm looking to leave and you summed it up pretty well. Zero respect for any leader anywhere. Don't like the direction and deceit. We have decent products but zero support at HO. Regret coming here at all.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only + is the deposit in my account on payday

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got laid off from pharma 5 years ago. You will never have it so easy with the kind of compensation package you have. Yes there is a lot of micromanagement and yes it's not as good as it used to be. NOTHING is! I would get back in no questions asked. A lot of the things peopled complain about on here were going on in 2000 when I got in. You position is only as good as your DM makes it. I had some that were bad and I had some that were great. Now I work 10 times as hard for a fraction of the pay. It's easy to focus on the negative when those around you are being negative. Try to be thankful for the blessings in your life. A good paying job is hard to come by these days. God Bless.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes I was making a lot more money in pharma but I wasn't seeing my kids grow up and there were restructures and lay offs every 6 months. Glad I left, especially Novartis where the atmosphere was TOXIC. The grass isn't always greener but it is not worse than Novartis.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's what I'm hoping ... Nothing could be worse

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The grass will always be greener when leaving Novartis. Mainly because Novartis killed their grass.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you were working in pharma (getting "laid-off" every 6 months) and couldn't see your kids "grow" those times you DID have a job, then you evidently SUCK as a rep and you're living proof of how SHAMEFUL it is to have an IMBECILE mom like YOU...

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too funny. Who said I was a rep or a woman or even ever laid off? Lol

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really like this analogy