NOVARTIS BLOWS

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by anonymous, Aug 1, 2015 at 10:29 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is going through be exhausting now... Now we will have at least 25 more SOPs. At least 10 sessions, workshops and webcasts on compliance and many more training on plateau.

The Lawyers will start behaving as if the reps are criminals ### The biggest problem is our legal guys only know how to question successful business practices. Only if these idiots would do their jobs instead of poking their noses into our jobs these situations could be avoided.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yea, they're paying us this year

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You said it. Nothing you do now will payoff tomorrow or next qtr, JG is captaining a sinking ship and was dealt the death card by Sabri. It's going to take years to recover, years Novartis has no stomach to wait out. That pompus pyscho Sabri $hit canned every project he didn't understand and highly funded projects that made no sense. Sabri ran surgical into the ground not understanding the difference between device and Pharma. As a result there is nothing coming out of the pipeline. Centurion has been the bell of the ball and guess what it was done outside of his precious freaking development model. To make it worse the leadership that has replaced him is falling short at all levels. The new east coast wonder boy running retina is so in over his head I'm surprised he is still here but then again FL is too busy trying not to drown himself. That's ok because the Bastard (PR) will knife him in the back if it will get him ahead first chance he gets.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

kate is terrible. She's a fraud

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kate is clueless

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when does the generic we are so grateful for your hard work and we will will pay you nothing this year email from Kate come out?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What exactly do these over paid district managers do? They definitely don't generate any revenue.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are to babysit us and rate us on Vs and Bs lol

9. senior DM

senior DM Guest

As a Senior DM I find this thread offensive! !
    We are the core of the sales team. Our reps, including you morons, would be useless if you didn't have us showing you how to sell.

I spend way too much time covering for all the FAKE CALLS my reps make. HR is onto this and mow auditing all calls, so you betyerclean up your act! ! !

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The senior dm made me giggle

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sr. DM is offensive to all . Maybe HR needs to look into what DMs do all day. I know it takes 8 hours to send out useless emails

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, Sr DMs ARE paid to babysit you. Because you people can't do minimum requirements like turn in your expense reports on time or hit your target accounts in appropriate cycles. And DMs are there to hold your hands when those scarrrrrry doctors might pushback and give you a real barrier that you lack the mental agility to respond to without fumbling about and stuttering.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alcon will go down in history as NVS' worst investment, Vasella's folly, JJ's cross, and JG's Waterloo. Sad end for what was once the leading eye-care company in the world, what a waste!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny how sr Dms who are company robots can't sell anything to a doctor. That means you don't generate any revenue . Waste of money !!!!!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sr DM. Funny

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had a senior DM for 3+ years and he sold not 1 account but he was great at telling me what to do in the car on field rides. Absolutely no help at all.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thats why they make 25-35,000 more than you

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Isn't that the job of a senior DM?