Nothing But Numbers!

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Feb 16, 2017 at 8:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Isn't it amazing for a company with a CIA that was written to limit the importance of the association of sales and the rep, that we have weekly teleconference for 1.25 hours discussing nothing but numbers? Managers going ape shit over each and every nbrx, regional managers sending out weekly reports ranking not only managers but also the reps. And what it's really comical is to hear senior management act so squeaky clean about association between reps and their sales numbers, while we know that that is all they are concerned with! Yeah, I know we are paid to sell, so spare me the bullshit responses, but let's stop playing this stupid charade!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have to play the game.......we have for decades.......are you surprised ? Don't be .... no one is surprised but you Sparky.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doing a great job Dick weed, you will be promoted shortly to the mail room! Go play with your toys and let us big boys have an adult conversation!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our region doesn't send out how everyone ranks based on sales, but we spend about 10-20 minutes showing nbrx #s. We are paid to sell so I don't mind the #s. What I hate is the rating system that says these reps with sales far below yours deserves more bonus and somehow they are better reps. Our current rating system needs to go. Maybe have something based on productivity or a non-subjective goal. Better yet make it target payout for a certain % and the rest based on regional sales goals.