Not my circus, not my monkeys

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Aug 21, 2016 at 4:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What disaster and drama is up on deck for this week? Valeant is one crazy fu-king circus. Pass the popcorn.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bwhahahahaha
    Amen.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't wait till the stock goes back up to $250. Any day now

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once we get all the lawsuits paid, all the attorneys fees covered for misleading the public on Philador, once we get all the top execs paid their big bucks, deal with the blowback from the congressional hearings, lower our prices since we raked the poor, sick folks over the coals and increased their drug prices 9000%. We should be in good shape by then. the stock will go to $705 just like Apple did. I'm sure of ti.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ackman is sure of it, too. All of these requires cash, where there isn't enough to go around and pay off their massive debt obligations on a timely basis. That's why there still a discussion on selling off assets, which were mainly acquired at a huge premium. Let's strive to achieve $50 first before thinking $250 or $705. :)

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, no no no. We never paid a premium for anything. Pearson was a stickler for making sure he found companies that were undervalued. Remember? He got Spout for a song. Man, can that guy negotiate.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, I read that he won't pay anything more than 3 x revenues. Well, that was before the world became aware of his Ponzi scheme, and when he lost out on AGN, he needed a quick acquisition to keep the Ponzi going, hence the acquisitions of Sprout and Salix were made in haste.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is funny

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BA was sure of JCPenny and others. That worked out well, right?