Not Happy Times in Bridgewater

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Apr 28, 2016 at 10:00 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hearing from a couple of my old colleagues that it's worse than funeral-like in Bridgewater today. People are freaking out that when Papa arrives on Monday, the Grim Reaper will soon be following and a ton of them will get the axe within the next couple of weeks. With Ackman's promise to the Senate Panel yesterday for 30% price reductions on a number of products, you can bet those teams are going to get chopped pretty quickly. Also, to save face, the Patient Assistance team is going to get hammered as well -- that'll be one of Pearson's last acts before he empties out his office.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The coming changes should shake out the dead wood. Better to direct your energy to finding another job than just worrying about whether you might get cut.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I work in Bridgewater - there are no plans for layoffs. We need all of the headcount we can get right now.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you know what products they are actively trying to sell off?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, OK, whatever. Get your resume ready, and find an empty box or two.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bridgewater is full of people who need to have their cars towed and then walked to the door. It also has departments that were slashed years ago and can barely do things that really need to get done.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do they really tow cars when you get laid off? Just curious if I should empty the glove compartment.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I totally believe this. Every time I open a ticket, it goes into a black hole and never gets resolved. Either there's not enough staff, or the phrase "do you want me to open a ticket for you?" is just HQ's friendly way of saying "f**k off".

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a new day and a new beginning

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

???

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think a lot of peeps are about to get their asses fired

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good morning, Enron!!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Papa did a good town hall

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He had a good town hall at Perrigo as well. Then the stock dropped in half. He had zero backing from that board after the Mylan debacle.

Valeant has not seen the bottom yet but it will soon with him and Dollar Bill running things.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Talk is cheap, son.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

indded it is.
    i am in Valeant and wish him good luck. When Mr. Munger called us a 'sewer' i felt personally insulted. I also did not like how he chomped on cookies and we could all hear it on broadacst.
    like it or not there are many good people in valeant. the company talks about hierarchy but to get to a rep in asia there are 8 layers...now 7 that tom got promoted...good move

so, lay off of us a few months. go and stmpp other things. let us clean out happen and then let it show results

thanks you
    concerned employee who wantes to stay

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good to hear Positive things coming out of Valeant. Hope to hear more positive sentiment, as Joe Papa instill a more promising culture for the future of Valeant employees.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WELL SAID

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this place is still a joke. Whether papa is a superstar CEO or not does not matter. The company will always be the same as long as old Valeant people down to VP are in place. They only know the "Mike" way of doing things. Also, need to change the name, sell assets and/or spin off to generate cash to apply to the debt pay down plan. You Must get rid of the name and legacy Valeant management at a minimum For any hope

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am sorry my friend, this will take more than a name change or asset sale