Northeast Turnover

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, May 22, 2015 at 5:20 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bad joke on the shareholders

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is this in refrence to the posting for a sales manager for biomet in the greater boston area? If anyone her is an actual spine rep and not a troll I would like to inquire about any sales rep positions in the northeast they may open in a year or two. pure curiosity.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry, no one "her" as you requested will get you nowhere trying to move into or over to our spine business

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The spelling police are threatened. Shows how vulnerable they are. Go take that business.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Problems referenced on here do not relate to Spine---Surgi does not carry spine nor do the Ortho. Div. managers.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6%!!!! Your getting screwed! Lol

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is todays move in NE a trend that will continue across the country as distributors retire?
    Anyone else think this move is a joke? I think it's time for me to move on to another company!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

im in the northeast (not ortho) but always see the surgicare twats running around like the own the hospital. what happened to the distributorship?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blame Mahwah Management for the mess and decline in business.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can change the field all you want but until the "old school" leadership in Mahwah changes nothing will improve. Mahwah sales leaders and long term AVP's are just like congress. Overpaid, protected and accomplish nothing. Just my opinion.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. COB and TM, to name 2, are useless dinosaurs that need to go. The northeast morale would be so much better.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good post and oh so true.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

IMO Absolutely 2 of the worst managers within the industry. Wake Up Stryker.