Non Compete Agreement

Discussion in 'Amedisys' started by Anonymous, Dec 27, 2010 at 9:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They will send you nasty mail sounding all lawyerly and those letters get progressively threatening. I moved on from this hell hole of a profession before anything happened to me, don't know if they would have perused anything or not.

Shytty @ss company.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I left a company to work for a competitor with 3 months left on my non-compete. My current company was aware of my non-compete and asked for a copy firing the interview process. When I left I got a threatening FedEx overnight letter from my original employer before I even started (I spent 9 months with a non-related hospice in between). They were going to sue me and my new employer. I turned it over to the legal department and never heard another word. That was over 4 years ago, and I'm still with the company. Non-competes are hard to enforce legally, depending on the state, and besides, companies that pursue these take a huge public relations hit.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If the company has other sections such as private duty and hospice, I could still work there correct?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry about non-competes. It will cost a company 25,000 just to step into a courtroom without any guarantee of winning. All they do is send a letter hoping it will scare the employer and employee.