Nominations for worst manager at Novartis

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Feb 23, 2015 at 8:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fresh

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's not forget the Rat in EH.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Matt S., the eastern....oh, wait! He's a marketing stooge now! Ha! Karma got you theif!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Elevate to Jorie Gatlin

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard he lost another rep today! Wtf? Anybody looking down the ladder at Novartis? What a screw ball....

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How can a company tell if the manager is a rotten egg? Count the direct reports that leave during their tenure!
    This in my opinion, is the biggest loss to profit ratio. Bad managers that cause high turnover. Really, if the company was serious about retaining their worker bees, they would send out ABL assessments to all reporting reps.
    Novartis spends so much training reps, only to lose them to other companies.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every team and every division loses a few people over the course of a few years. When you look at Philly in the MSBU the amount of turnover is unbelievable. It is not worth training these reps because they don't stay.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If a successful Novartis manager is a micromanager, has high employee turnover, is a bully, has little to no respect from the team...then we found a winner!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't allow the short amount of time you spent working for this horrible manager define your career.Leave and don't look back.HR knows the turnover rate and if they chose to ignore the issues move on like your teammates.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

S.N. Chicago

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He's not my manager, I would have never taken this job if he was. Mine leaves us alone, let's us do our jobs and filters out this BS. Managers like this should have never gotten to where they are..... They cost the company millions in lost productivity.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That crazy one from western ny in Cv. I heard she got kicked out.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whats ironic about that is my manager has repeatly told me that I do not embrace the Novartis culture. His description of culture is everything you described.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

a word of advice from a long time successful rep. You will lose your current manager on average every two years. Don't ever let the bully manager win. It's yes sir/ ma'am and everything is sunshine and rainbows. Work hard, keep your dignity, and stay away from the Narcissistic personality disorder people, i.e. Most managers and some reps. Definition-In narcissistic PD, the person has an extreme feeling of self-importance, a sense of entitlement, and a need to be admired. He is envious of others and expects them to be the same of him. He lacks empathy and readily exploits others to achieve his aims. To others, he may seem self-absorbed, controlling, intolerant, selfish, or insensitive. If he feels obstructed or ridiculed, he can fly into a fit of destructive anger and revenge. Such a reaction is sometimes called ‘narcissistic rage’, and can have disastrous consequences for all those involved.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are either really stupid or very much a hater and allowing your hate to cloud your judgement. Stop the hate campaign and get over the issues you have with her personally or professionally. Grow up and give it up. I am sure they have your IP address- for your sake I would move on- especially if you need your job! Just saying..

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

part of being a leader is being able to take a little bitching from the people that report to you. If you cant take it you should nt be in management.

19. Oncologygirl

Oncologygirl New Member

Lucky for me... I had great managers so far :)

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest