Nominations for worst manager at Novartis

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Feb 23, 2015 at 8:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Answer to worst managers including Alisha .... all of the ABL's hired for the Nofartus PDI Entresto contract and oh let me add the same poor negative scores for all RSM's on the PDI side

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alisha has nice ta ta's but no brain to run a BU. I heard she made a mess of the NSBU.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, DP in the West:eek:

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true! PDI hired Novartis' rejects from their 2014 mass layoff, so they are clawing their way back to take over the new NPC Manager's job. It's a dog fight!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ed in Philly!! Holy crap is he slow, stupid or on the spectrum autistic? The blank stare and lack of any emotion explains a lot about this twerp...... if I hear that fake laugh one more time I'm going to puke.........

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ed is a miserable man. He must have been bullied his entire life so when he obtains a position of authority he abuses the position. Anyone over 5'2" reminds him of the bullies and he seeks his revenge on that person. HR should get him the proper counseling to address his issues.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we used to call him Mr. Peepers in home office because of his unusual 1000 yard stare when you talked to him..... he's a great "yes" man and that's it. But then again here in east Hanover it's all you need to do to get promoted......

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kansas City ABL who sells Gilenya....what an arrogant overweight jerk!!!! I do not know how his team works for him..they have to be miserable! Had to spend time with him at a meeting, talk about a short fuse!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DP IN THR WEST FOR SURE!!!!!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Toxic companies develop toxic managers.... look around. Show me one that would be able to survive outside the Novartis bubble of incompetence. 90% of them couldn't even sell in a real biotech company. Just be a good yes man, do as your told and watch your metrics...... ship of fools!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the worst managers are the best surviving Novartis. Like Jia Lu, ruined the TCO progamming group, yet still lands safely on a another position although she knows nothing about data or analysis, while emtire programing and data management was let go.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Me!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is no one at the steering wheel.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KGD

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She has been gone for over a year and you bring her name up. Idiot

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In Florida, One of the ABLs and Regionals was recently served papers by Corp Attorney's By a Rep. that's pretty pathetic.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On what basis? What are the allegations?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kristen Funk, hands down! She is a total BOZO!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is the manager?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

kgd