Nominations for worst manager at Novartis

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Feb 23, 2015 at 8:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tom vanLaar. Ran the mfg into the ground.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes! Now we're back up and running!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Save your drama for your momma!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My old MS manager is Philly area was by far the worst excuse of a ABL I've ever seen. Spoke off label, had no clue of who the major players were, knew nothing about disease state, how the market works, treatment algorithms ,though his primary care experience and ways would work in our market, ... I am so glad to be gone.... He by far was the worst in over a decade. Is he still there?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ed in Philly is far and away the worst manager. You can say Conrad or others from Genmed but no one compares to this guy. The proof is the turnover, customer comments and overall destruction of a team. He thinks he is the smartest one in the room and doesn't realize everyone in the room is laughing at him.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ed here, I bet you won't say that to my face. You are nothing but a punk.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ed, this the VP of sales and HR, you're fired!
    Come to EH to return your credit card, cell and iPad. We had enough of you.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ed again, sorry. I didn't mean it but they were saying bad things about me.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In my opinion this guy is truly a horrible human being.He does not represent Novartis values.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't stand the fact I won, huh? LOVE these posts! YES! Let it rain forever! Yes, we are back up and running! I'm so sorry you lost.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you represent Novartis values by spending your time on CP posting garbage or in the men's room at East Hanover smelling farts on days when Indian curry is the special in the cafeteria

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gotta be Tray-See

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Elmer Fudd aka the washington DC ABL for Gilenya. What a primary care tool he is.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least cafe pharma pays attention. Human resources at Novartis doesn't even return phone calls. And when they do, weeks, sometimes months later, absolutely no action is ever taken. May as well vent here.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you subscribe to the values of a company that faces multi-million dollar fraud and bribery lawsuits by the U.S. Justice Department on a yearly basis, I say stick your fucking head in that Indian curry laying in the East Hanover toilet and eat shit. Oh yes, and please stop the shallow metaphoric writing, it doesn't make you sound anymore intelligent.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There's a mistake in that. I'm waiting for you to go off on it. Waiting...Perhaps the verification questions are getting to hard for you? Keep trying...

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

an Abl ride session is THE most unmotivating and unneeded practice.
    " hello rep X this is dr Who's office and we need some patient items whenever you can come in" Rep- ok I'll be there in three week because that will give me someplace to take my worthless manager. Who by the way has never sold in this space before and I have for the past 12 years...but they need to coach me. See you then.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly. I was told by my ABL who was in the MS space for 3 months that I was giving my presentation wrong and I needed to follow his direction. I told him I am shocked that my 10 + years in MS and no manager before had an issue. Some with 5-10 years in the MS space. This poor hire and many other poor hires are the reasons Gilenya did not even come close to its full potential and has hit a wall. Imagine if the turnover in the MSBU was not so great and relationships could have been built by the same team.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ed...plain and simple....... What was I thinking coming to work for this dummy..... WTF!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The stories which could be told about the Philly msbu manager. I heard the stories and still can't stop shaking my head in disgust.