Nominations for worst manager at Novartis

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Feb 23, 2015 at 8:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, you will lose your manager every 1-2 years but they will continue to be replaced by horrible managers. In 11 years I've had 9 managers. Two were great, three were bareable, and four were horrific. Like abusive, incompetent, anxiety inducing horrific. So yes, you should leave a company that continues not to care about its employees and continues to allow incompetent people manage.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i have two for you:
    Joerg Reinhardt
    Joe Jimenez

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I cast my vote and hand to Jerry Goyce, GNF. In the last year or so that he has been in charge this place has gone straight to hell. First round of layoffs just last month (GNF has not had lay offs in it's 16 years history). Next round is scheduled for Fall 2016. I can tell you (and I don't care if anyone at GNF knows who I am, I'm upper-level management myself), Novartis is already drafting plans to sell this unit off. Unproductive as hell and a waste of Novartis resources.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In NJ I am not sure what is worse CN- worthless and delusional or TA who does nothing for you. What a joke, please retire TA and CN!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, come now. You don't think someone who knows everything there is to know about ketchup wouldn't be able to successfully run a global pharmaceutical company?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep drinking that Kool Aid

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same Here! Happy in Chicago!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Round out the trinity with KGD

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is the idoit in Central Illinois. I hear that he has been kicked out of an office already.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

correction, several key offices.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Idiot! You're not getting an IP address without a warrant.... So suck it. Ha,ha,ha,ha!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really? I love how people pull "facts" out of their ass to qualify their position. I have an IQ of 147. With that, fuck off twat!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical Novartis leadership. Using scare tactics. They can't handle the truth. No one has asked me for feedback about my ABL in at least 2 years. How about you? I bet not. That's why they get feedback on here. And they can't handle the truth

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just FYI, you were the one who just made a threatening comment, not simply a negative opinion of someone. I would like to know in detail, if you don't mind, and please educate me, what is going to happen to me if I don't "move on"? I would also like to know how "they" will get my IP address? Because it is true, not without a warrant baby! So here I am, come and get me!!! Oh, and here is a teaser for you...Joe Jimenez is the worst fucking manager of all time!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With that IQ you should be ranked higher.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Philly manager is great as well!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tihs ym tae.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You do not need a warrant-it would be a supoena. All communications public or private can be included in this especially during lawsuits, investigations, etc...for this reason almost always (especially at Novartis) a case can be made to seek IP address. I would be careful posting on here especially about people since cafe pharma can not fully protect your identity and this information will need to be provided if asked, by Novartis, lawyers for or against Novartis. Investigators, etc...

You can say I am wrong all you want but it is true and I am just trying to point that out- I am sure th prior poster who mentioned this was trying to do the same. Novartis is under so much scrutiny so often that even the most ridiculous of comments, true, half true or made up completely could cause you to be sought out. I would watch it unless you are comfortable potentially being involved in litigation or losing your job. Also, compliance can always contact to gain IP if they have investigation/bpo on specific topic, event or person.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CN ??
    What a mess

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LA manager rocks!!!!!!