No Winter Break or Vacation. I Luv KC

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Feb 23, 2017 at 9:44 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

U R the best KC. You r sooooo smart. We shouldn't get the week between Xmas and New years cuz numbers drop. That never happened when we used to work that week. U r a genius. Don't take vacation from June to September during the summer when school is out because the trajectory of the launch depends on us in front of our docs. KC you are so wise and u realized how important FaceTime with doctors was so you made sure we kept all our docs we have relationships with and made our territories much smaller so we would not be driving as far and we could get that valuable time. Great idea KC. Company had a great Q3 which contributed to corporates 124% YE bonus. Thanks to your all wise projections we salesforce made a ton of money in Q3. Have you compared 2015 payouts to 2016? U did great things for us. Thanks for that adjustment in Q3 buddy. It was our fault not yours. You do a great job in front of us at NSM. You don't get all red and flustered up there and u r so motivating. We r blessed to have you and you are so over qualified for your title. Those public speaking classes Shire pays for are paying off. Keep looking out for us buddy. Product did $2 billion. Thanks for the $250 at Christmas. That showed grit on your part. Just tell us no vacation in 2017. That would show how nimble you are.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is funny... KC couldn't get hired to manage a Radio Shack but he is leading our sales force. Lol

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard him say he wanted to take that week from us between Christmas and New Years which shows he knows nothing about our business and our trends. I wonder if he wants us to work on Thanksgiving because numbers drop that week too.
    Don't make stuff up though. He never said we shouldn't take any vacation over the summer. He is not the best leader but he wouldn't say that. He actually couldn't say that.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you expect? He is a another Perry Sternberg flunky that does whatever that nimrod wants. If Perry wasn't so pathetic, it would be funny. Seriously, the choices these "leaders" make in who they bring here and then promote is ridiculous. Just shows how inept this team is. SMH

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This spot on! Sooo tired of the cheap, primary care style buffoons running this "specialty" team into the ground. Hoping I can find a new gig before all hell really breaks loose during the launch of this 2007 reject med - of course I'm sure we will have tons of points we can earn! Ha!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You need to check your email bro....

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is everyone being so critical? At least Shire puts it's Sales Force at the top of its pyramid. PS and KC Make it impossible for us to reach our goals and then we get to watch corporate get a 127% bonus. Thanks guys. Sucks being at the bottom of the pyramid making $25 million while screwing over your sales force doesn't it Flem? Hey PS and KC, How about putting us at the bottom of the pyramid, allow us to take vacation when it works best for our families, and stop screwing with our numbers so u don't have to pay us out. We were treated and paid much better when we were at the bottom of the pyramid by real leaders in the past.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Checked email... nothing about vacation. This is a joke by a troll right??

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No vacation June through September. ZD's sent emails to RD's today. If you haven't gotten it yet, you will.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't listen to these lies. Not true. It is a troll. There is no email. No one is going to tell us when and when not to take vacation.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe y'all are not in nbu? Not OP but I got same email.... bunch of garbage about how important this launch is to shire & no vaca for nbu from approval thru sept... with a bunch of fine print about "approval could come early"

If you aren't NBU no reason to worry... if you are, your RD hasn't checked their email tonight

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am upset. I work hard all year and like many Shire employees I have children in school from August-May. Why does KC want to make me feel bad about taking my annual summer vacation with my family. My husband wants to choke this jerk and I'm not sure I would stop him from doing it. Already took time away from my family by making my territory so much bigger (what a dumb move) and now you want to take my vacation. I'm not changing a thing but how dare you make me second guess it KC. Your wife would be ashamed.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am upset. I work hard all year and like many Shire employees I have children in school from August-May. Why does KC want to make me feel bad about taking my annual summer vacation with my family. My husband wants to choke this jerk and I'm not sure I would stop him from doing it. Already took time away from my family by making my territory so much bigger (what a dumb move) and now you want to take my vacation. I'm not changing a thing but how dare you make me second guess it KC. Show your wife that email KC. She would be embarrassed.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am upset. I work hard all year and like many Shire employees I have children in school from August-May. Why does KC want to make me feel bad about taking my annual summer vacation with my family. My husband wants to choke this jerk and I'm not sure I would stop him from doing it. Already took time away from my family by making my territory so much bigger (what a dumb move) and now you want to take my vacation. I'm not changing a thing but how dare you make me second guess it KC. Show your wife that email KC. She would be embarrassed.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I apologize for posting that 3 times... never done this before so didnt know what i was doing but this territory deoptimization maximize window time strategy and vacation guilt trip were the last straws...

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just got a text telling me to check out cafepharma... I am in the NBU and I have not received anything about not taking vacation in the summer... maybe it was only sent to adult reps. Sucks for them... KevCow is a joke. How much do they pay that guy? At least half of us could do a better job than that guy. He is no leader. He doesn't look out for us. He can't talk on stage without looking like he has to take an emergency deuce... I recorded him talking to us at the NSM and made copies for doctors. When patients complain of insomnia I instruct doctors to give recording to patients and they are guaranteed to be asleep in 10 minutes. Data so far suggests a 99% success rate wit has 95% experiencing a complete cessation of insomnia symptoms.
    *the 1% it did not work for discontinued listening after 15 seconds due to not being able to handle the nimble grit of the voice

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KC attended a leadership conference and the speaker went over things that should NEVER be said to those they lead... KC made a mistake and wrote it down in his notes as things ALWAYS to say to those you lead...
    I.E. "I'm going to take your Christmas break away"and "do not take vacation during the summer" and "sorry you didn't make money this year but the company and employees at corporate made plenty" and don't forget " you are the best sales force and generate the most money in the company we just don't pay you like you are the best"

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This thread is a lie posted by fired trolls... Shire leaders WILL NOT tell you when to take vacation. Do not believe this FAKE NEWS

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KC for President 2020!!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some good ones on here... I really tried hard to like KC but he has made it tough... this vacation email is pretty bad. Doesn't he have assistants that tell him not to hit send on stuff like that. Didn't an RD just get promoted to be his right hand lady... was this her idea?? Did he talk this over with anyone? Whoever told him that the email was a good idea really hates him a lot and wants his sales force to hate him as well. It is true that pay for most not all reps in 2016 was down significantly compared to previous years. When our product has double digit growth and the reps are paid less it is a reflection of the leaders... it is laughable when they put the pyramid on the big screen at every meeting. Do you really think we are dumb enough to believe that bs that we r at the top and our ceo is at the bottom? Oh yes KC does think we r that dumb. He just reminded us this week...we r too dumb to sell a product to adult and pediatric physicians... it's just too tough for us... we aren't nimble enough to handle it so he takes half our docs who we have spent time building relationships with and throws them in the garbage and then doubles triples or quadruples territories(I am one of the lucky ones with a smaller territory) so you are in your car instead of with the doctors who you know nothing about... again who told him this was a good plan? Did they ask reps or our doctors what they thought about the plan?