No posts yet about Derm???

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jul 11, 2016 at 7:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was your hiring manager or District Manager initials AG? I was told the same lie during the interview n how I would make boat loads of cash in bonus I haven't seen this 'boat loads of cash' since I got on board!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are kidding me??? All of us work for $ for profit companies- not Mother Theresa. Sure working for Valeant isn't the easiest thing - You are as good as the stock? I disagree- as long as I am making solid bonus and the checks keep cashing I'm good. I am actually better off with the stock low- I have more upside if the stock gets back to half of what it was. You probably also answer the interview question ..that You work in this industry so you can help people... That's a beneficial side effect of our job- I will admit it - I'm here to make $ to support my family- and I am not doing anything unethical. We can never control things that our companies do. Any of you that work in Pharma that think that you are an angel...What do you think the markup is of your products that you sell? How do you think you make your big salary/ bonuses or your company car?