No posts yet about Derm???

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jul 11, 2016 at 7:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So sorry for all of you that were blindsided by this sewer of a company!!! What's next?? No warning yet again, and miserable severance.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened to derm? Only heard about primary care getting let go.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Isn't it PC sales force from Derm???

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8 PCP Reps rolled into Derm, 7 were let go.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True did 7 rolled in, only b/c the Derm sales force is leaving in record numbers. Many are going to Prugen!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we are having a conference call now, I'm a little nervous!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

? why

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They moved the PC care reps to Derm so they can get rid of Derm reps making double the money. Pc reps make about 30%+ less. They can't sell just like the Derm reps can't sell sh#t.

Why not just let go of Allll Derm reps. Everyone and their mama knows Derm reps at Valeant can't sell if their life depended on it. A bunch of sample droppin losers. Products old as hell and it ain't like you need yes sir and yes ma'am valeant reps to sell any of their crappy ass products!!

Im in another division but cashed out long ago and lookin to get out this dump. Not to mention friends and family are talkin sh&t about why I'm still workin for this hell hole.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If people are "leaving in record numbers", then I guess all that sh*t the Valeant haters were talking six months ago about Valeant reps having the scarlet letter wasn't quite true, then...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8 PC reps were moved to Derma, as far as I'm aware.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You WISH you were in the Derma division, hater. Don't be jealous.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol your base salary is half what a real Derm rep makes and your bonus is shitty as hell!! You only had 10 Derm reps out of hundreds of Reps making goal during your fraudulent Philidor scam. Quit lying to yourself. Let me guess you're prob in your 40's barely makin $80k base w no balls gettin told what to do day in and day out by your useless DM. Yeah I'm jealous lmao

You're a joke

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of the above information is categorically incorrect but keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better about your own shitty situation. : )

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It sounds like you've been miserable and looking to get out for a long time. If that's not working out for you, do you think your nasty, sour attitude may be biting you in the ass during interviews? That maybe your angst and negativity is seeping through your interview facade? What do you think the common denominator is? It's not the economy, it's not the industry...it's YOU.

Read your above post. If you were a hiring manager, would you want to hire the person who wrote it? Even if you don't start lashing out or going on what appears to be an either illiterate or drunken tirade of negativity during your interviews, if you are truly as angry as you sound, that is going to seep through your BS interview persona and not go over well.

I'm not saying you're wrong in being dissatisfied with where you are, but the faster you start exhibiting some gratitude for what you already have, the faster you'll be given a better opportunity.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Try $70k base. Hiring manager told me during interviews I'd make up that difference easily through bonus. I haven't been able to make anywhere close to goal since Philidor was pushing my scripts! The reps on here pretending to make so much money are a complete lie. Attainment reports say otherwise.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't blame your friends and family...they're probably sick of hearing your whining about it.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really? Why don't you look at the most recent attainment reports and count the number of reps in each sales tower hitting over 103%. Then realize that all of those folks will be making >$20k this quarter. That's 2-3 quarters worth of bonus at most Derm companies. So, if you're making $70 and hit goal or close, you're officially overpaid.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But your company is tanking!! And you have $30B in DEBT. So who gives a hoot how much you're making if you are making this n that. You Valeant reps sound like a bunch of fools. Constantly braggin how much you make yet your company is worth zero. Sounds like the entire company including accounting and the reps are a bunch of idiots.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

+1 very true... and I work here! soon to be leaving though

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bottom Line: Valeant is a loser company. Always has been and is today. When they took over derm companies, pp left. WHY do you ask.. bc anyone with dignity never wanted to be associated with a shit company with shit reps. The taken over reps didn't want to be associated with a shit company and have their resume tarnished.
    Valeant before acquiring medicis reps was a loser company.. still is obv. These reps and other unfortunate taken over companies were frankly embarrassed to work for such a loser company, hence the massive leave when acquired. Valeant slush can say whatever they want, say this post is of a scorned rep, quite the contrary. You were losers before your forceful take overs and are continued losers today.
    You are as good as the stock. It had a moment of glory (for a minute), only to be put in place where it belongs.... among LOSERS! What is it now fucking $20???? pathetic.
    RIP to the company who thought they were something special, only to be proven a fraud and utter losers.
    I would love to hear from some smart ass that feels they are so special and makes "mad money" that wants to talk shit.