No layoffs for DSI News coming

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Chunk, Oct 30, 2015 at 1:22 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Chunk

Chunk Guest

Great news coming next week. No layoffs expected due to mistake in tracking Savaysa prescriptions. Just got a call from a friend who knows the brother of a friends sister who knows RL 1/2 brother. Anyway turns out DSI is actually way ahead of goal and sales ops just placed a decimal in the wrong place. We will actually do 2 billion, that's right Billion with a B with S in 2015.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is brilliant. That would so happen, and nobody would be held accountable for the screw up.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Confirm if tru.... Please follow up.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This post is spot on. It turns out accounting was using the yen to calculate the Revenues instead of the US dollar. False alarm.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have a feeling your messing w many people and their future.. N not telling the truth. That would not be cool n Karma is a bitch!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is easy to confirm. Walk into any pharmacy and ask how many prescriptions of Savaysa are written. There are barely any scripts being written. Due to managed care coverage being flat out terrible. It's a great drug, but without the coverage it won't be written.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shut up idiot. The original poster respond. not ur BULLSHIT selling abilities in your 1 shit territory.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unreal! This is the problem with the children of DSI. This is obviously a joke made by the original poster to bring levity to the situation. I for one, had a chuckle reading it. DSI has hired a bunch of reps that can't pick up on nonverbal ques (or verbal ones like this one!) to assist their selling activities. Here at DSI, if it doesn't follow script given at our stupid and unnecessary POAs, it flies right over our head.
    If you are reading this thread and thought it was serious, rethink your career choice and use this lay off as an opportunity to retrain into another industry! View it as a sign from God that you should move on and never look back!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HO here. I'm in Finance. This is true. Huge mistake uncovered after Japan started looking at the numbers. Announcement coming today. Stay tuned.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. Your smart...Such an all knowing asshole.... If you hate it so much here why do you stay? Just For the $$$....they have a word for that. A whore.

So leave, so a person that still has fight in them to have a job that still cares. You are the one that obviously has been in way too long, or not long enough to care.

Go scoop ice cream, or cut lawns. Prob more your speed.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be more gullible,.....you cant.

Wow, just wow.

12. Chunk

Chunk Guest

I wouldn't t make this up. Trust me! It's true. Let's count our blessings and hit the field Monday with the passion and excitment that these amazing products deserve.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Overplayed your hand bud. I call TOTAL BS!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hope your right.... This would totally end top leadership....

Or a Plot to fool people that are total assholes who don't work.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where is your big announcement???? Yea thought so....

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The announcement is that you are extremely gullible; good lord?!?!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is my middle finger pointing at you.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because it's your post lol

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If people don't realize this is a joke...god help you. Just read the second sentence in this post! Call from a friend who know the brother of a friends sister who knows RL 1/2 brother! Lol!!!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WOW....lol
    This company could've come up with the cure for the common cold and judging by the responses from some of the brainless Frankenstein monsters on here this company would STILL be screwed from a lack of talent.....
    Unbelievable......