No Integrity - poor treatment of NPS acquired employees

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Jun 20, 2015 at 12:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Field sales isn't entirely thrilled with Shire either, but the misdirection seems to be based on ignorance rather than intent. Reducing vacation time wasn't a good start and while the car program itself is good, the choices are a joke. Can't wait to get the Forester!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are plain quiet folk and have no use for adventures. Nasty disturbing uncomfortable things! Make you late for dinner! I can't think what anybody sees in them. Severance please.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our fates lie with our numbers. The product will need to show growth or we will be doomed I am afraid.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any insight to selling Gattex in the Pittsburgh territory? Manager? Etc....

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The entire gattex team is looking to leave. Local manager is fine. Senior leadership is a joke and they have no clue how to be successful with this product. Most of the team will be gone soon. Dont waste your time

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lost few more from the Gattex team. Lots of opportinities in rare disease...Natpara team will begin leaving soon!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is the pay?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

looking at $155,000

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Total Comp?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

About half the gattex team will be gone in two weeks. Several companies out there hiring and they are all looking to leave.
    No trust here in senior leadership.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which companies? I want out to I agree with the leadership comment
    as well

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NPS paid very well and I'm sure many have base salaries in the 130-150 range

What Shire does with new hires is up to them. If they want talent, they'll have to shell out

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't bet on it. They will bring in some loser friend to run things there and they systematically remove people to make room for other friends (at alower salary). They are so arragant they don't feel they need to keep any previous knowledge around, in fact they fear it, so they wipe them out. Thats what goid old marble-mouth Perry Sternberg did with the help of his man-girl Kobe.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow nailed it

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wheels are about to come off the Gattex bus.....resignations have begun.......stay tuned