No ButtrerBall Turkey !!!

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, Nov 17, 2007 at 4:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For the past couple years KCI morale has fallen to levels where people just don't care anymore. Look around and all you see is scared people holding on to their jobs only until something better comes along. Cathy Burzik brought Delvacchio to KCI with no experience and very limited leadership skills. Delvacchio follows up his continued failures and lack of knowledge by hiring VP's and RVP’s with no business being in roles of leadership. We continue to experience no one having the ability empower talented sales people, nurture innovation or foster continuous improvement. It’s time for these two losers and the trash they brought with them and hit the bricks. Your time is over so please do us a favor and leave.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blah blah blah.............so does this mean we'll be getting our turkeys or what?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With all that's going on with the company and competition we need a morale booster and the damn butterball turkey is the one thing that will bring a smile to everyone's face this holiday season. Now is the time for Bezerk and Mike D to establish their legacy!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Almost Thursday. What's the deal?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No deal, your lucky to work for us. Happy Thanksgiving.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, I work at 7eleven actually. Even luckier for that. Butterball forever!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THis is funny. I started this post and have not been back to the board since. I cant beleive this is still going on. I would like to mention .... I didnt get a Butterball Turkey Cert again this year. I am sure CB's freezer is stuffed. Meanwhile with the fewer hours me and my kids are eating top ramen for dinner.

Yes I am in service

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Butterball rebellion is strong my friend. W/ Xmas fast approaching, one thing needs to be asked. Will we be getting Butterball turkeys for december 25? Dont leave us hanging CB. Kiss your tiny giraffe for me.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Christmas, we don't say that here anymore. That was the old KCI, we're a new company now.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No Turkeys again this year and they didn't even give any to the homeless people---Just Mean

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The homeless shelters around San Antonio would have really been helped by a few hundred Turkeys. KCI lost it's charitable heart many years ago. I would like to think Dr. Jim and his Family were generous to the needy this holiday season. My Family gave what we could. Next year, why don't we from around the country, give to the food banks? I sure wish that this Company, that I used to be so proud of being part of, would regain some of it's pride.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cannibals running the company ... they wouldn't share a turkey, especially when they eat their own.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I here the Leiningers were great people. What happened, this place is sick?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think they took all the turkeys

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any word on if we will be receiving our turkeys this year?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

my hide is chapped

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CATHY BURZIK HAS A SERVANT'S HEART!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She is a racist

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL....Classic, I love it!!! :D

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAVE TO EDIT FOR CF'S "MODS" SINCE I GUESS IT STRUCK A NERVE

CB IS A WONDERFUL WOMAN. SO WHAT SHE LOOKS SPECIAL-NEEDS WHEN SHE CLAPS? SHE HAS TONS OF CREDENTIALS, SHE WORKED FOR THE CAMERA COMPANY DOING SOMETHING OR ANOTHER. SHE BROUGHT IN HER FRIEND WHO SHE OWED A FAVOR TO FROM A PREVIOUS COMPANY AND HE HAS DONE A LOT FOR THE COMPANY. SHE TOOK THE COMPANY GLOBAL. WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FROM THE WOMAN? SHE IS ALSO AN ACCOMPLISHED BALLROOM DANCER AND TAKES HER NO-JOB HAVING HUSBAND TO PLACES HE WOULD NEVER HAVE SEEN ON HIS UNEMPLOYMENT WAGES.