No ButtrerBall Turkey !!!

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, Nov 17, 2007 at 4:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know it seems petty but, I am upset that KCI did not give the ButterBall turkey cert this year. The fact that KCI has decided to donate that on my behalf chaps my hide. They want to donate it so they get the tax write-off. Maybe they should show us a receipt proving that they did infact donate it on our behalf... Its petty but with everything else KCI is doing It really pissed me off. Am I alone on this?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup! If you can't afford to buy a turkey for Thanksgiving, that's pretty sad!

Try thinking about someone else for once. Someone that can't afford to buy food or clothing for their family.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The company has enough money to donate turkeys and give employees turkeys. This has nothing to do with money you moron. It has to do with employee morale. Taking away something from the employee and giving nothing in return is stupid.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will someone please give this stupid asshole something!!?? It's a fucking turkey!! You are pathetic! Give me your address and I will send you a check for $25.00 so you can get a turkey.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You pathetic lonely fuck, you dont need the turkey because you have nobody to eat it with and you couldnt trade the voucher in for a vibrator.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This whole company is a TURKEY!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very alone!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last time I moved, I found three of the $10 certificates in a drawer. I found it rather funny to receieve these at the holidays. I always said it would have been better to not send anything, if you were going to send a cheap coupon. I'm glad they stopped this practice. Put the money in R&D.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I couldn't agree more. I don't think I ever used them. I think I donated them to my church. The idiot that started this post obviously only thinks about himself rather than the less fortunate.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a bunch of pathetic company men slurping the Kool Aid. This company has enough money to donate to the poor and give employees a turkey coupon.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I could not agree more with you! They say they are "donating the money to charity" The thing is some may not need the check but there are some employees who do and the people at corporate do not know all of the employees situation in their life at the time. What if the employee has fallen down on hard times?!?!? Maybe they are in need of "charity" and do not want everybody to know what is going on in their lifes at the time. Stop thinking of the majority and remember the minority!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I ma the original poster of this message. I have fallen on hard time and I don't have 10 dollars to throw away. It has not alway been this way, just happens to be this year. That is not really why I wrote this.. The point is, Who is KCI to donate anything for me? give it to me and I will donate if I can. I do donate money every year not just on Holidays. This year is a bit different. I like the people that swear at me like I offended them. You are probably making great money and not donating anything, oh wait KCI is doing that for you.... Guess that is your good deed for the year.

13. Ricky Bobby

Ricky Bobby Guest

Re: No ButterBall Turkey !!!

So let me get this straight. Sales reps who make $120k/yr are allowed to bitch and moan all day long on this website about not making money. You make more than what this corporate person makes in a year plus some more! And you pathetic fucks rip on this person. It's Thanksgiving and you treat people like shit. You don't know their situation! Go a head and write that $25 check because you have a phatt wallet. That $25 means more to some than others. What if s/he just went through a divorce? Home was foreclosed? you have no idea, yet you throw barbs. I would like to meet some of you sacks of shit at the NLC this upcoming year so i can personally kick your asses. I'm not kidding. Just have some balls and post your name. I would love to punch you right in the throat. Watch you gasp for your next breath. I would pay $25 to do that.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen to the last 2 posters

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are one pathetic, sad, sick bastard

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why don't you post your name? You have a lot of anger. Seek help.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They have enough money to purchase high class whores for all the managers - why not?

One free whore for Thanksgiving and Christmas - maybe the morale of this shithole would rise.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My, My, My. Seems as if someone needs an anger management session. If someone is having financial troubles, a $10 coupon is not going to be the answer. Neither is your diatribe an appropriate response. It would seems you both need to take advantage of the EAP program. That is free by the way. See you in Anaheim.

19. Ricky Bobby

Ricky Bobby Guest

All we hear on this board is how you reps are in financial trouble..."I can't make my car payment on my BMW...I can't pay my $400,000 mortgage." Well, make your sales calls and sell something! I may need an anger management class, but at least my anger is directed towards something that is right. You need a lobotomy. Why can you bitch about not being able to do your job, excuses for not making your quota, but when a corporate person (who gets an annual present that is then taken away by Cathy Burzik so she can make her multi-millions) says anything, you feel there is no validity to their argument and you start to make a personal attack. You are a sad person with no heart. The perfect job description for a disgruntled rep (not typical rep) who should be selling used cars to old people. I know, how about when Christmas comes around, you go to your local orphanage and steal their toys. They had nothing to start with, so they won't miss it. When we get to Anehiem, why don't we meet at the main stage so I can show how sad you are to everyone there. Maybe you can grow some testicles by then.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Once again a mis-directed diatribe. I do not cry when my I don't make my number and therfore my expected commission. I go out and work harder and make it up the next month. I don't cry about my house payment, because I have a payment I can afford even if I did'nt have this job. I drive a used car not new. Since you did not know these things I'll give you a pass. Stop making judgements when you do not have the facts!
    And another thing. I have been downsized, riffed and defunded. I never once asked for government assistance or private help. I did not need a $10 coupon to feed myself or my family.