Next round of layoffs already being planned

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Jan 31, 2016 at 11:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got this news from my friend in finance. Look for more cuts from the field and the home office in the late fall, after benicar goes and news comes out on our triple generic pain killer. this ride isn't over folks!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And Effient goes.......

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spontam!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I actually heard the same, don't know what to think at the moment.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This doesn't surprise me, why should it?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our "5 drugs in 5 years" is a lie to keep us selling until the next round of layoffs. Those of us here not looking for another job are sitting ducks and the next severance might not be so generous.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If this is true, no WARN pay for the reps in the next round.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are all just morons. Have you never worked for a major corporation before? It's called business. When drugs go off patent shit happens. Hello, wake up.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A RD told me that being retained doesn't amount to more than a year of job security. I wish I had opted out. Instead I'll be looking for jobs and working full time while all my former colleagues are getting paid to do nothing and most already have new gigs for more than my shitty salary bump. Vegas should be fun.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cuts will likely start again before the end of 2016, unless more bad news comes out before then. But this is DSI, we never get bad news, right? I hear from a very good source that we will win!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will R & D get hit?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

News starting to come out on CL-108, FDA likely to kill it until it includes abuse deterrent features.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought this thread was BS, but it's true. I'm in sales ops and the next round of cuts are being planned for after Benicar goes in Oct. Good luck to all!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The next one may not be so generous

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

your an a#%. I work firsthand with finance and operations. Nothing could be further from the truth. Get off the site you troll.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We all know layoffs are a result of poor results coming from Edison. Will this round include Edison?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

there is no truth to this, just someone bored and dumb i suppose trying to start trouble, org is right sized and looks like some dingleberry's were able to still cling on

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like Sandra C is on the board again trying to hide what is happening. After 4 reorgs and being told after each one we are "right-sized", sorry, I believe the other posters that #5 is coming soon.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are so smart and talented! yea, thats what i figured, you;ll believe anything. how pathetic you are try moving forward with your life loser

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if this is true, which I suspect it is, cause CP is good for Layoff info... (Surprisingly) CP Called the last "October Suprise" (we all remember the last RL 10/1 "organizational announcement" email that hit like a ton of bricks on us). Also this last layoff leadership denied it prior months BF To our face multiple times at Poa (on stage right PW and you lackey that left, right?) & also multiple RD dinners w area teams after POA. IN PERSON, face to face.

Fool us once shame on you, fool us all twice shame on all of us. I say we give them an "October Suprise". That we are all gone by then and they have to train all new recent grads (cause no existing rep will come here) with out ANY experience or connections in the biz. Good luck DSI.