News Flash! Check for Updated Acthar pricing! 40K plus per vial!

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by anonymous, Apr 9, 2016 at 10:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it really true that MNK has lost share, raised the price and is willing to gamble due in the election year ahead?

Let's be honest-how much is a vial worth and at what point will Neurologist say this is unacceptable? They taken our bonus, targeted Medicare and now have too many whistle blower suits to handle.

These are desperate times and patients suffer!

It's time to go Mark, Tim and Hugh-you've embarrassed yourselves and those that work daily to support the brand

2. dude slow down... markie mark has bills to pay... he's a huumanitariannnn .. other wise known as "no price too high"... it's not rape... it's takin advantage of the sick

why Acthar is even better at 100K per year !!! markie mark is the whomanitarian of the year !!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unbelievable - time to get off this train - where is everyone going? will share what I find!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As a former Armour Pharm Co rep from late 70s (Armour discovered ACTH), I am amazed that a company could raise the price of a vial of Acthar Gel to this price. I sold this drug for a few bucks a vial. Powdered Acthar was even less! Is it distributed in gold vials? I'm surprised Express Scripts or CVS/Caremark would pay this. I'd love to see bonus checks for Acthar Gel now!