New Sales Rep needs advice...

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by Pharmatraining, May 25, 2016 at 10:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. I'm about to embark on 3 weeks of home study and online testing...any advice? Looks like a lot of material to go through, and I have a short attention span.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we all have the tests so just send your email address and someone can help you out. What products do you have?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have 2 chances to pass the final test with a 90$or better. If you don't pass you are gone.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Honestly do not want to discourage you but I would start looking at other paths. This industry is too unstable at the moment and especially this company.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't waste your time on that science stuff. Use your time wisely and memorize the menu's of Panera, Olive Garden, and five of your local Chinese take outs. If you are female, practice your best "down blouse up skirt" moves. If male, work to suppress your vomit reflex when flirting with 250 pound, divorced middle age women with astonishing capabilities of devouring anything you provide for lunch and then complain about the food. Get a head start with therapy to deal with spending your days doing, well, basically nothing.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

be prepared to make 12 calls a day and wait to see a provider that can't stand your presence. Field rides are very useful also. You will do nothing right and your manager will make his or her presence known by bragging about how well they did as sales reps. Learn to show cleavage and promote drugs for off label use and you will be successful here. Also, make sure you set up accounts at local Starbucks so providers can charge coffee and snacks on your Bank of America card. This gets business. One last thing, go find something else to do!! This job is so stupid. You are measured on someone's opinion and business analytics statistical analysis of how well they think you can do and then raise your goal when you actually hit a goal

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would runaway from this company. Biggest bunch of Micro- Managers in the industry are located here.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny and true!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All you really need to know is how to get pharmacies to run yôur coupon for the over 65 crowd and how to skirt around the poor managed care coverage questions. Practice your poker face for all the lies you're going to tell the docs & staff.