New Respiratory Contract

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by Anonymous, Mar 22, 2015 at 8:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well I don't know if it the recruiters or not. I suppose she did reach out to me first and was cordial on the phone. Asked if Id be recpetive to manager calling me and I said sure. Nothing but crickets after that. My question is how can a manager, who has a potential candidate that launched the products for that territory, not even call the rep??? Im assuming they are burned out, downsized Managers from bigger pharma era days??

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trust me, it is most likely the recruiter never passed along your info to the manager. That happens here more often than not and the recruiters will not give you the common courtesy of returning your calls or emails and tell you why. Once you start believing the amazingly pathetic recruiters at this hole you are in for disappointment. Always been that way here.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting...I am the former Forest rep....why would a recruiter not give my resume/contact to the hiring manager???

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PSS is a cancer; plain and simple. They hire the most dysfunctional people on the cheap. There isn't a brain cell in the whole organization. The most horrendous company that disrespects candidates and employees; and to top it off they are pompous.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why?? A wide variety of reasons. I was in a very, very similar situation as yours 2 years ago. I was a former big pharma rep that launched the product years before that PSS was now co-promoting with that same big pharma company. I applied and the recruiter''s exact words were "you are absolutely a perfect fit for this position and I will definitely be passing your info on to the hiring DM!! You will hear from us very soon to schedule an interview". Then nothing, ever. She would not return my countless emails and voice mail messages to her cell.

After about 6 months I ran into my old DM and he was on the contract PSS was co-promoting. I told him I had applied for the position and never heard back. He stated he NEVER got any info about me from the recruiter. He had no idea I had even applied or he would have gladly hired me. Turns out that the recruiter submitted a very unqualified personal friend of hers as the ONLY candidate. The DM had to hire her. 3 months later he fired her for complete incompetence and she had stopped working a month into her position.

So see, the recruiters her are scum and liars and only do things that serve their own personal interest that also causes them the least work possible. Complete joke of a company.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IF THIS IS TRUE ,Then the situation is simply pathetic.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone receive offer letters today?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was told all offers had to be complete by today but got nothing. Is this contract still alive?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

jUST HEARD FROM THE RECRUITER THAT THIS CONTRACT IN ON "INDEFINITE HOLD", BASICALLY CANCELLED.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I received my letter of employment yesterday, its still a go-

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong. Sorry fucko, contract cancelled.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its not cx'd i got my letter as well, and spoke w mgr today.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Crap, I missed out on making 60k a year while covering half a state. Dang!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I received a verbal and written contract offer. Although it's not ideal, it beats not having any work at all. It's easier to find a job when you have a job. This helps out a little bit more to provide for the family. The launch is in Dallas, Texas (FW) April 28th- May 1st. Yes, those who were given verbal offers for the pain contract were grandfathered in per se'. I heard initially that AZ were thinking of transitioning over to company cars. But, nothing more of it materialized. We had to provide prof of insurance covering certain amounts which leads me to believe that as someone posted, reimbursements. I don't have anything else to provide. This is my 1st post in years of reading cafepharma.

Be nice everyone and stay professional. The pharama landscape has definitely changed. Good luck in your search for careers/jobs. May God Bless you all.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no god you dullwitted bible thumper.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great post !!! Cars will be provided for this contract. It takes five to six weeks to get car from the time it is ordered . Meanwhile, one would either use their personal car or rent a car until Co. car arrives. That is the reason why they want you to have stipulated amounts of insurance. Until your Co car arrives , you will be reimbursed with an allowance Hope this helps.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is some fucking great news!!! I cannot wait to get started because I am going to sell this product like a motherfucker!!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was hired for wave two, starting early June.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How are sales out there in the field of Daliresp and Tudorza?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not for anything but are we ever going to find out the bonus plan?