New Respiratory Contract

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by Anonymous, Mar 22, 2015 at 8:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree . People are acting immature and insensitive

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

eat me

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know where the training will be on this contract?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fort Worth TX

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes I do and thanks for asking!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Recruiter told me earlier today that training is in New Brunswick, NJ

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is exactly what I heard as well

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I received an offer but did not receive it in the mail yet. The training is in Fort Worth, TX and I was told that the position comes with a company car and bonus is 12.5k a year

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This troll has listed all false information. Probably from a competing company. Grow up!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You grow up..
    previous post is correct

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a liar and a poser. That post is 100% fake and so are you! GET LOST!!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"I received an offer but did not receive it in the mail yet. The training is in Fort Worth, TX and I was told that the position comes with a company car and bonus is 12.5k a year"

Yes, this is the same information I received from the DM.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you interview over the phone? Talked to recruiter over the weekend, never heard from manager.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes it is in NJ at the very same hotel we trained at on a previous contract 3 years ago. Got this directly from the hiring manager so this is 100% correct.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pay is low, territory is large....knowing AZ, there will be lots of reps to coordinate with....won't be pretty. Avoid if you have other opportunities.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how low is the pay ?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very Very Low

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a 66 year old active gal with a twin sister who is an international flight attendant. I am tired flying around the world with my sister and want to settle down State side.
    So, I am interviewing for a rep position to sell drugs which improve lung function and help people with COPD. The manager said that he wants me on the team because my husband is the biggest writer of Respiratory products in USA. I don't mind the low salary ,unlike many of you spoilt brats on this board. I PLAN ON SHOWING YOU HOW TO GET THE JOB DONE AND STOP COMPLAINING . MY DISTRICT WILL ROCK.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I actually launched these drugs for Forest and did quite well in my territory. Was downsized earlier. Posted for this job (position is my old territory). PSS recruiter told me I was perfeact fit and mang would contact me for an interview. Never heard from either again. One the F--k do these idiots managers look for? The reason this industry is in the tank. They hire young and inexp with big boobs. What a joke.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was probably due to one or more of the horrendous recruiters they use here. They promise to do a lot and usually do nothing and will never contact you again regardless of their promises. This place is such a dysfunctional, unprofessional cesspool that it is laughable.