NEW OPENINGS

Discussion in 'Pan American Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Aug 8, 2012 at 8:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sorry to hear about lay offs, Is your company hiring now?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes this pathetic company is hiring. Why don't you call the home office and tell them that you have heard how pathetic the company is and your such a loser that you want to apply and be pathetic with them. I was pathetic once because I worked here back in the day. I actually found out the true definition of pathetic at Pamlabs because Pamlabs is the essence of pathetic. Even the name is pathetic! Products are pathetic. Commissions were pathetic. leadership was pathetic. The incentive program proved to be fake. The owner was sued successfully in a discrimination lawsuit! I could go on but I think you understand how pathetic this outfit really is!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

true.....true.....true.....and true.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed for an opening here. I did not get the position but it seemed like a really nice company to work for. All of the interviewers were professional and they seemed genuine.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually a pretty good company... The first poster is just upset he/she couldn't sell a vitamin. Probably got fired for forging signature while they sat home watching Jerry Springer. Fucking loser!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pamlabs is probably the worst pharma company in the biz! Would you really want to work for the worst? I feel sorry for anyone that works here not just because how you are treated but because its so hard to get hired from another company after working here. Device and Med supply comnpanies wont even interview you. And other pharma companies wont even take you serious when you mention vitamins. Working at Pamlabs will set your career back years depending how long you can stand working for them.