New IPads?

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Jul 16, 2015 at 10:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why?? One can only suspect.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are moving rapidly into a world in which the spying machinery is built into every object we encounter.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because the earlier iPad was distributed by previous leadership and no doubt KK has an issue with this, so voila'! New iPads

Oh and don't think the poster above is wrong on the spying either. KK has been pulling data that snoops on everyone including how often they open web based tools we have like fingertip formulary and the samples portal. She's a real distrusting 'C'

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YEP!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be soft, kind and loving. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Being both soft and strong is a combination very few have mastered. Be soft; but also take nobody's shit.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Make sure you shut your camera off and maybe even tape over it. That freak KK is probably sitting home all day spying on you in your underwear. She's crazy enough to do that, you know it.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be grateful for what you have and stop complaining - it bores everybody else, does you no good, and doesn't solve any of your problems.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What would even be the point of this? We don't even have samples anymore? And just because you don't open portals doesn't mean you're not doing your job! I don't use my ipad a ton in the field because I find it easier and sometimes more efficient to use the tons of marketing material they give us. Why make so many leave behinds available to us if you are only going to monitor how often we are using the ipad? Every rep does their job differently and for some maybe they prefer to use the ipad more frequently than others who prefer leve behinds.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tell it to the over-controlling, obsessive, manipulative freak that is Kobe. She watches everything as if everything matters and it all does to her. Except for trusting people and building relationships, none of that matters.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only when you drink from the river of SILENCE shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She doesn't care. In her robotic world we will all sell the same. We will all use the IPAD on every call or the majority of the calls.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She has to do "something" to justify her existence, whether it makes sense or not.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She's a dope who actually believes all the old, stale crap she has imposed on us really matters. Totally clueless and disconnected from anything our customers ask for. It's the old reach, frequency and beat the customer into submission approach that wore itself out back in the early 2000s. She's a barnacle attached to FO and PS's ass and she serves no purpose in a leadership role. Put her in charge of data with no direct reports and I'm sure she will flourish, that is if her narcissistic ego can handle it.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love the new technology. New things give you a reason to want to go make sales calls. New challenges mean you have to keep up, you know?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IPads aren't exactly new, and how tired is our "new" approach with reach and frequency ? Our outmoded sales leadership is about as obsolete as our methods.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We're at maybe 1% of what is possible. Despite the faster change, we're still moving slow relative to the opportunities we have. I think a lot of that is because of the negativity... Most every post I read is Shire negative. That's boring. We should be focusing on building the things that don't exist. Go Shire!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz......

For why it's negative, just look in the mirror Kobe.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's ignore morons whose intellect does not exist. Everyone who experiences our leadership is of one mind- they are small followers with the skill of insects in devising novel approaches to sales.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said. Uninspired leaders and tired sales model - a winning combo!