New Hires

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Jan 11, 2016 at 9:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTF did u just say? You're all over the board and made zero sense.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am sayin you are way off on starting salary, whether experienced or not. Way under six figures. Nobody hits goal regularly. Lucky to get a job here and Lundbeck has a good plan for lots of reps who copromote with reps who don't work so it's nice I can see who I want cuz others aren't too busy.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey buddy, don't assume And base your little salary survey on your own personal salary. Always amazes me how reps post on here thinking their personal situation is the law of the land. I'm not even going to Attempt to argue your salary situation on here. All I'll say is if you truly have 10+ years of CNS experience and are making less than 100k base, that's on you. You're the fool!"

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ten years in cns and dont tell me they would offer 85 as great. Most people would agree its way short on money for anyone with a strong resume. Kids in their 20s or 30s make 85 with a few years of primary care experience. Great income for the kids, not a more experienced reps.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lundbeck salaries are sub industry standards. 110 is the max and even that needs special approval and not granted to everybody.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't waste your time interviewing phone screening and meeting with the manager and then being sent to a panel interview if you're experienced all they are doing is hiring inexperienced reps and wasting experience reps time.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really? You think the employment landscape is so lucrative that your experience really matters? That is a joke. Lundbeck is not the only company that is lowballing for experience. They have joined big pharma in their pay as well as benefits and no one benefits.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Joined big Pharma"

That's a joke..... Lundy pay scale is well below big Pharma for specialty reps. Lundy pay scale does mimic primary care big Pharma. 110k max is a joke and subpar for specialty reps.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Huge joke... Lundy pays way less for all positions, in house and reps. Useless HR.
    People used to come here for opportunity and now they come here because they are unemployed or sub-par, like the other poster said.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leaving and Going to Acadia,going to get paid what I deserve! 9 years specialty.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When were you notified you had the job? Are you sure you want to leave with all the new trackers we have coming our way? Also, I am excited to see all of the additional ride-a-longs we have headed our way! You better think twice before leaving!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6k raise coming my way sucka.