New Gamma Hires Oct. 5 Start Date

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Sep 20, 2015 at 2:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have any of you already received instructions to book travel for 10/5 to Chicago? Still waiting here, and it's almost 2 weeks away. Flights fill up fast where I'm traveling from.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing here too. It'll be a week tomorrow since they started the background check and drug screen. I asked my manager about it and he said it takes about a week to a week and a half to get everything processed. I'm sure we'll get something this week.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got verbal offer and nothing from HR... 2nd day and DM said they would call yesterday... Weird...kinda hard to do a BG check if no paperwork -

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'd follow up with your hiring manager. I received a call within 10 min of my verbal offer. You'll need to sign and return the official offer letter, do a drug screen, and give permission to initiate the background check. This should take about a week to complete. Then you'll get the email to register for the Oct. 5 new hire meeting in Chicago.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope you all were laid off from another company and didn't leave a viable job for this poorly run POS. If you can go back or stay at your current company then please try. This place is evil.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was laid off. But I highly doubt this company is worse than my former one. I guess I'll find out on oct 5.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did your previous job have you overlapping with 20+ people? And was your geography 4+ hours end to end? That my friend is what you are walking in to. Good luck