New expansion bone team

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Jan 12, 2017 at 11:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn that's not good

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whoa, that means at least a delay, why the HELL did we hire all these People!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

By the way if this flawed asset makes it to market, any revenues are split with UCB......Still feeling safe?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Went to SF and didnt receive a call, email, vm, text....nothing. CRICKETS.... I figured I didnt get the job. I still figure I didnt get the job but today-- got a call from Amgen trying to verify part of my income....whats that all about?? Anyone else getting calls this week?? Any late offers? its 02/06/17...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Original person they offered it too must have turned it down

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes-- splitting revenues is irrelevant

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thats kinda what i figured too. or didnt pass the background check or something...who knows...i havent received an offer or a call yet.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

:p What car should I pick? There are some good ones! ;)

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But the embarrassing efficacy and safety issues are very relevant, ugghhh

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What nice niche product? First you need regulatory approval and a reasonable label for it to be used by endocrinologists or rheumatologists in frail osteoporosis patients without any REMs, black boxes or use restrictions (like RA or potential for tumor growth). Then you need reimbursement and payers to pay for it under the medical benefit at what will likely be a high Amgen price point (remember Amgen splits revenues with UCB). Finally you will need physician offices/clinics to buy and bill it (recall Prolia experience). So I say again, what nice niche product?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

:p:p nah it is all bout the car now :rolleyes::rolleyes: pfizer has sold BILLIONS with marginal data for decades o_Oo_O
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are your car choices that are so great?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

did anyone receive a confirmation email from HR for ROMO employment yet?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

did anyone receive a confirmation email from HR for ROMO employment yet?

Not yet

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what do you mean by "confirmation email" other than an offer? like after the offer was signed. should we be worried? we are worried or we wouldn't be on cafepharma glad I have not quit my other job

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

anyone watch the debate on CNN big pharma in the cross-hairs on both sides---wtf---are we screwed moving forward in the pharma industry in the USA---it was hard to watch Ted Cruz and Bernie Sanders debate Obamacare on CNN with big pharma kept coming up on both sides as the problem. sigh

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes I got a call about HOMO employment - wanted me back immediately to accept offer. Surprised there was a rush for a decision. I havent accepted (yet)

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's not funny Jack Weed, my manager is a Douche, that seriously expects 85% market share vs the Radius drug, he's delusional!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The data is terrible for a drug that will be priced at around 16K per year, failed to meet any non-vert? Radius product and Forteo have better data, and Forteo is generic in one year, good luck convincing a payor to cough up 6 times more for this piece of crap then DMAB! Another Harper failure, come on Sean, come and chastise payors again on why they should pay 16K a year for a drug that will be less effective then it's generic and branded competitors! Fools if you go to sell this drug, fools