NEW CONTRACTS!

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, Jun 30, 2016 at 11:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

None!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess that's for all of us on the do not hire list!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What about the future Novartis contract cardiology selling Entresto?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We were instructed not to say anything about the possible new contract. We don't know if it's that company or product. I understand speculation but you just blabbed and you weren't supposed to.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the word is out since all AZ reps "blabbed" it to all...more than you deserve!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is Orexo still going on? Possible expansion?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any new business to replaced the displace AZ reps? Anyone?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Novartis

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Would we be selling to PCP for Entresto and when would we start?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I received a call from Inventiv on Entresto. Publicis could possibly be selling along with Inventiv.
    It would be a job for no longer than 6 months.

This just in- its an ACE with an ARB. All products generic. Check Fingertip Formulary for your
    state. You'll find very little coverage or none at all. This was launched a year ago with shitty sales. Oh yeah, by the way, you'll sell exactly none.
    The drug costs $12.50 per day.
    Generics cost $1.89.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do your homework, it's not an ACE/ARB combo. It's Diovan with a new drug called sacubritril. Read further to see the benefits and the medical world is saying about its potential and why Wall Street thinks its sluggish before you post inaccurate information. As for Publisis selling Entresto, I heard they already have a Ventive contact in place in some parts of the country.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What I find interesting is that people have accepted a job with PDI / Publicis without even knowing WHAT they will be selling. They know these reps are desperate and will sell anything to make a buck. Unbelievable.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who cares.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm considering joining this place, can you tell me how the management and leadership team are?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep reading through the threads. It's really pretty bad. These managers will need to work very hard to reverse their bad reputations. Many left their former employers under very shady circumstances. Just do a little digging and you'll see.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aren't you understating it a bit? Its like what they said on the other thread. Its the lowest of the low treating their subordinates even worse. Of course these people will be an unethical bunch.