New Compensation

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Feb 14, 2017 at 8:33 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New field comp to increase semester target by $1250 ($2500/year)

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is for Northeast .

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GSK= We like to strive to be #1 at everything other than competitive compensation payout, which we believe should be average!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why should we pay more ?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have heard otherwise.. i heard $5,000 increase.. i have also heard $1500 increase...

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

all previous posts are not true. no details have been released. March 1 SLL will know details and work through them with HR and Accounting. March 15 FLL will get info and March 16 FLL will have calls with teams to share the changes. Not retro active; effective April 1 to June. And July 1 to Dec.... The fine print is that if you leave before Dec 31, you receive zero payout for sem 2.

very black and white - good for all field and FLL employees - should help boost morale and return this place to be the best place to work!

can anyone else confirm this?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How in the hell can you say this is the best place to work with the BULLSHIT COMPENSATION PLAN that we have to deal with? Yah, I know , because of our CIA, I Get it. But please don't say this can ever be the best place to work. That is ludicrous !

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$26000 is new target

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you be unhappy Sparky......get out. It really is that simple.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same sad defender that attacks every post!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yo, GSK Dick weed, keep up the good work and one day you'll be promoted to the mail room! LOL!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boy ! That was really funny.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This has to be a joke. I left yrs ago. ru saying a rep makes 2500/year in bonus? we made 10K per quarter! also had a year end kicker of 48K for Tagamet in one check! Look it up. That was with our 4th qtr boni!!! about 58K in the mail on one day. I did have to get to the washing machine fast for my khaks. it was nasty.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Butler was the master of compensation plans.