New car choices

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Apr 6, 2011 at 6:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I find it odd that the idiots making the car choice decisions would give reps a smaller suv then both the DM's and RSD's. The jeep compass is smaller then the patriot which is already tight. Why DM's and RSD's get a cherokee and reps get a smaller compass doesnt make much sense.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Once again, we have a complete disconect between what is truly needed and someone who does not spend eight hours a day in and out of the car. I wish these people could experiance driving on a turnpike next to the big rigs in one of these toys. Who would have thought we could have gone lower than the tiny patiot. It is almost comical how wheels at the meetings says they will look at the national rep cars, and then comes back with choices like this. And once agian, hold your tounge, because they will say" at least you have a job"...What a way to build trust....

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These car options are just insulting! Really...a jeep compass or ford fusion for reps while managers and RSD's (who mind you rarely use their cars for co. business) have not only way more options than us, but much better and nicer options. I have no problem having a standard model of the same cars they have, but with these options its like putting us in go-carts and them in bentley's! As if the Patriot wasn't small enough or a box on wheels to begin with now they offer us something even shittier! Oh and the best part is they decided on these cars after completing a full safety inspection etc. Put the reps who drive their cars 24/7 in the bigger safer car and the managers and RSD's who barely use their cars on company time in something smaller! I dont care if they are driving beamers, just give the reps something bigger than what we are driving now. I know tall reps who barely fit in the patriot...knee's meet dashboard!!! This is absolute bullshit!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WHAAA WHAAA WHAAAA I'm a whinny little baby who has nothing better to do then bitch about the FREE car I'm getting! I must be entitled to the best of everything because mommy and daddy told me I'm so special

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No the reps do not get their cars for free.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

75 little dollars a month......whaaaaa whaaaaaa whinny little baby!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't believe the company would consider a fleet car that wasn't at least standar size. We are grown adults. When my manager is in the car with me, our elbows are touching. The compass has the absolute worst rating of any suv in the class. Remember the seibring. It was recognized as one of the worst moves the company made in fleet cars. Thats how the grand cherokee came about..To make up for the small sebrings...Here we go again...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And maybe the only reason why we are whining and you aren't is because you prolly dont do shit for this company or have the numbers to deserve a decent car. Ur probably a new hire and probably have never made it to presidents club, so you really shouldnt have a say! U are most likely one of those reps who just is in this job to get by on making an average base, average bonus and free car. Those of us that have earned our keep here do deserve more than a shitty compass. Also, did they even consider reps who have kids? Good luck comfortably putting two carseats in the back of a compass!!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

excuse me, but the company cars are not for children to be taken to and fro all the time. If you're planning on carting your brats around, then do it on your own time in your own car.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No excuse me! Everyone uses their cars for personal use and if you say you don't that makes you a liar as well! I know DM's that have gone on family vacations across country with their company cars and cart their "brats" around in their company car! Why should they have a safer car than the reps when the reps are driving these cars a lot more and a lot more on company time!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every company I know of gives it's managers better cars than the reps. That is a perk for being doing well and getting promoted. I'm not a manager, btw.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The cars they are offering are sub par. I am not one to complain but who ever made this desision doesnt spend much time in a fleet car. You have to at least take a look at the corporate fleets at other companys. Most times when a company downgrades to a smaller car, a woman made the offerings because she thought they where cute or spinky. Some one was sold a bill of goods..... What a blow to morale...

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

btw...take a look at your "status" in MyShionogi...... hmmmmmmmm

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New Car choices rule!~!!

Wait a minute. Mine says I can get a Jeep Liberty or Ford Fusion. The Fusion is really big and roomy! I'm actually excited! woot woot! And we can get upgrades like heated seats!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Two choices versus one. Gas that will hit $5 a gallon - more fuel efficient makes sense. AND the fact that you even get a vehicle. Get over yourself.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not Wheels making these choices. It's all NJ. Have fun!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is mind boggling to me that you will complain about a vehicle that costs you $70/month. Do you have any idea how many people would LOVE to pay that much for gas, insurance, repairs and a car payment each month??? I have worked here a while and am thrilled that they are offering a LOADED Ford Fusion v. bottom of the line Patriot/Compass. We have NEVER had a car "choice" before! Be thankful for what you have and if you don't like it, I am sure there is a line of people waiting to take your place!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I highly doubt they are LOADED Ford Fusions. Check your facts before you post and having a company car is part of the job. You must be new to the company to defend the company this much, your loyalty will soon be gone after you've been here for a few months.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You obviously have not ordered your Fusion yet, because it IS loaded- by far, the nicest car they have given us since the Cherokee. Get your facts straight before you open your mouth.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Ford Fusion is not a choice actually. They discontinued it as a choice on April 15. It is only the Compass for reps.