Nevro

Discussion in 'Boston Scientific' started by Anonymous, Apr 16, 2015 at 10:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow...literally the worst grammar that I have seen this year on CafePharma! I hope that you are the Nevro rep in my territory. "U no...that it'd be cool if ur there rep!" F%#*ing amateur hour!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, where will we see the first stimulator placed? My bet is these guys will struggle.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The "management team" at Nevro is laughable. The product will garner attention but they had better find a playmate in a jiffy. The clowns they have steering the ship are the laughingstock of the industry. I don't believe any one of them were more than a District Manager with their former companies, and that was probably a stretch for most.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I totally agree with you and understand why you gotta hate-------------haters gotta hate.
    I have been drilling your wife for the last several months waiting to get approval and then your daughter gets in on it and really I have to say--------------- she is sweet but a little mature for her age---------mom & daughter team----------sweet and did them today!
    Together we laugh when you leave at 11am and come back just before 2pm and say you worked really hard on that trial-----------that failed.
    Your wife always wants to say you don't know what hard is until you see the positions she was in today, now thats hard! She does feel sorry for you because, well your weak and very unsatisfying.
    As I stated, haters got hate hate hate

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Moron.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's my understanding this hasn't taken off as expected??

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since when do dudes quote lines from a Taylor Swift song?

This post is eligible for "worst post of the year" - guarantee it is posted from a guy leasing a Q5. But I bet Taylor Swift sounds awesome in it.

8. #28 Anonymous, Jun 16, 2015 at 3:22 PM
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2016 at 11:39 AM
    Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone just got outted