Never speak about culture again...

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by anonymous, Aug 15, 2015 at 9:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Even if they fired RB for his supposed dealings with used equipment they can't fire him---he would file a lawsuit against them saying he is being unfairly treated and point out the fact that just about every EM does the same thing.....As a former AM, I sold tons of used microscopes and got paid very well for my efforts !!

I also know that a VERY successful EM in the EAST has made a killing selling used Phacos

Novartis management and lawyers thinks they are so smart, but they have no idea how much they are laughed at as they can't quite close all the loopholes!

Arrogant and ignorant---the NEW Alcon!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RB is a tool and if you like him you are too. I have plenty of proof. What is your email address and I will send it to you . They are just finding out about RB. Both RB and DA, SC EM at the time, were keeping the competitive trade ins. So customers thought they were getting value and They would stick it in their storage garage . Alcon lost some international deals since these were cheaper alternatives. This is stealing in my opinion much less the liability issue.

We all sold microscopes prior to having one. I still do on occasion. 20 percent commission pays more than then selling 2 machines. Some reps sell the metal tip wrenches and instruments. On the scopes We would bundle it with the phaco on a Efp. Nothing wrong with that as the scope helped leverage and pull through deals .

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know Ray Pasko personally, I assure you he cares about everyone who works for him. He always fights for the reps, he can't always win.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your company is a joke, but don't feel so bad about it because all companies are the same. The older you get, the more obvious it is.

Keep pimping that salt water with a smile on your face!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's the people Ray surrounds himself with. David F. Ben N It's the illegal things that have gone on They are trying to hide it Ben N. Knew all about diversion hell he was in on it look at Canada listen to the town hall they just canned everyone And for what Shit they have been doing in the states for years. Alcon came in and they tried to hide it in 2011. And still trying to hide it Look at the promotions to keep quiet or people being canned to hide their little secrets while the rest of us can not meet numbers

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can assure you you don't know him as well as you think.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sound like you are a good Novartis soldier.
    Well now that you've admitted that you have proof, you are REQUIRED and it is your DUTY to report this to BPO immediately !! The only thing you don't remember from my post is that Novartis would have to fire EVERYONE who has participated in these terrible "crimes". My guess would be that they would have to fire at least 2/3 of the EM's and 1/3 of the AM's. The clever little lawyers wouldn't know WTF to do at this point. If they fired one person for doing it and not others for doing the same thing, they would suffer losses in court for some kind of discrimination for singling out a person for no reason. Then that person could sue for pain and agony it caused---all hitting Novartis bottom line-- an absolute no no for this company!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is troubling is the lack of criteria used to determine who stays and who goes. It is complete bullshit to not tell those who were let go the criteria used to make that determination nor is it fair to withhold it from those retained. IvanB is simply a POS.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i sure would like to know what criteria. And the third party company they used

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If they truly used a third party company, then they are either true incompetent morons, or it shows just how much they think of their people. Either way it's a fk'ed up premise.
    For those "survivors", you are not "survivors", you're just "not now'ers", as your number will be up soon enough.
    If this doesn't convince you to take this company for what it's worth, put on your big boy pants, and get your resume together and find some thing better. There is plenty of life out there and much better, healthier, non-toxic companies to work for.
    To the gaggle of jer****s running things, and I know for a fact you douches read this. One day your number will be up. You should wave to the people on your way up, because this is a small industry, and they will be the same people you wave to on the way down.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Newsflash!!!! BPO & HR are all in bed with these crooks. That's why all of these people are still here after all the illegal things that have gone on. Believe me they know about it!!! & guess what? Nothing is done. They just continue onto the glass house. Nothing will change until this company is over.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anybody else get stripped of their promotion? And get told it's an "eronious error" in HR Core?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i have been messed around about senior sales rep for years. They always change the rules

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So when talking about Bpo. Is there a corporate and a Alcon one

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BPO is the same for all of Novartis Alcon everyone. They are intertwined into HR. Good Luck if you have a complaint or issue. Trust me there is no confidentiality!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BPO is set up to protect Novartis not you. If you have a true issue, get an attorney. Don't give all your info to Novartis so they can begin to protect themselves and push you out.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any specific attorneys