Neuroscience..what does our future hold?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Jul 8, 2016 at 9:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

got laid off today. Was with CNS for 16.5 years. Had same manager for 14.5 of those years. Hated to get the call but I'll recover and be better off afterwards.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I returned from a two week fishing trip in Alaska this week to find out I was displaced after 34 plus years with AZ. I want to thank AZ for 34 great years of gainful employment and I will miss the many interesting people I worked with and forget all those that had the virtues I dispised and non of the vices I admired.

Good luck to all those moved to the new division and I will drift away to my passions and hobbies.

Sincerely,
    GS

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some good lines. And good for you , use that severance for many more fishing trips.
    I'd say you re one of the lucky ones.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Males

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for the comments 183 . Response 184 is such a bore
    And it's the kind of stuff I do abhor
    Thank god I won't be exposed to it anymore!

It's interesting, my daughter and daughter in law are in executive director positions and would never make a comment like that. So sad for 184. Signing out never to look at this again. Goodbye I am going hunting!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes you will recover!.. I'm sure you did a great job..and are WAY better off leaving AZ.... Even though it was a gravy job ... Big paycheck.. For doing nothing.. You will find something that you will finally take pride in!... There is a better life after AZ!! Good luck

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

worthless people

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't believe our division is gone..poof:(

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They lied to our faces. I know it will happen again.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I too got laid off. I've already recovered and will be better off. Yippe!